May 20th, 2023 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona (Toulon, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, Palma de Mallorca)

Hoorah!!! It will finally come true... I will be here too. I am not sure, but I'm on the EBTA, don 't know how to create a link?

Hoorah!!! It will finally come true... I will be here too. I am not sure, but I'm on the EBTA, don 't know how to create a link?
In the cruise meet forum just create a new post. Just like you are starting a new thread.

We are SO excited!! We had this booked for 2021 but of course we know what happened. We are a family of four. Our kids will be 14 and 13 for the cruise. ❤️

We are SO excited!! We had this booked for 2021 but of course we know what happened. We are a family of four. Our kids will be 14 and 13 for the cruise. ❤️
We were booked back in 2020 then the world shut down. Rebooked for 2021 and it was cancelled. We couldn’t go this year. so third time is a charm.

OMDear!!! You got me so happy...I'm glad I'm not the only one...one more year!!! PS...about the disney excursions vs personal excursions, from the other post, I would say wait a little longer, see how it all fairs out, if everything is totally clear (covid, etc), then i would book personal excursions...most of them are usually the same tour guides.lol

We are on this cruise also!! Rebooked from 2020. Graduation trip for our son, College now instead of High School. Would love to her trip plans you all have made. Looking to book hotel in Barcelona . Originally booked an AirBNB, but not doing that now...

Last edited:
Hi, two Disney Adults here can't wait to make this cruise. We originally were on the inaugural Disney Wish Cruise and then it was rescheduled and we had to switch and then my hubby's job made us cancel our next and now we are crossing our fingers for this one!

Hi, two Disney Adults here can't wait to make this cruise. We originally were on the inaugural Disney Wish Cruise and then it was rescheduled and we had to switch and then my hubby's job made us cancel our next and now we are crossing our fingers for this one!
Welcome!!!!!!!!

Planning on this one. Waiting to see if they offer restricted rates before I make any plans

I have moved this thread to the Cruise Meet Board where it belongs. I see it has already been added to the directory. :)

I just got an email from Air France that our flight home was cancelled. They tried to switch us to an early morning flight instead which will obviously not work. Hopefully they will get this fixed for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter