~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

Joining the party! We last cruised in 2009 and are looking forward to cruising on the Dream! It's a girls only cruise for us - me, my daughter Emilie, age 19, and my daughter Adi, age 13. Boys stay home! It's a special trip for Adi, so we're bookending the trip with visits to SWW and Harry Potter, two of Adi's favorite things. We're really excited about it.

Emilie cruised with me and her godmother last time, and we loved participating in FE, so we want to do it again with Adi this time. I've already found the perfect Tinkerbell fabric for her FE. :cool1:

Come on, May!

We are doing the same thing as you this trip. A few days at Disney for SWW, cruise and a few days at Universal. It's our first Universal tip and I feel totally lost compared to my wealth of Disney knowledge!

We are doing the same thing as you this trip. A few days at Disney for SWW, cruise and a few days at Universal. It's our first Universal tip and I feel totally lost compared to my wealth of Disney knowledge!
The folks on the DIS US board are wonderful! I leaned on them heavily last time we went to US and will probably lean on them again this trip.

Hi everyone! We will be joining you on this cruise as well! We are super excited since it will be our very first cruise!

Hi! We just got back from our 1st cruise on the Wonder! We loved it so much we booked another onboard :banana: On this cruise it will be Myself, my Husband and our 2 kids. Dylan who is 9 and Alyson who will be turning 14 on our sail date!! It's a surprise for both kids and I'm not quite sure how long the secret will last! :cool1:

So happy to see this!! When I first booked no one had started the group yet! We can't wait!! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3: We also signed up for the FE group!! Not sure on the mixology yet!! Will let you know!!

Just switched out 3/20 Dream 3 day to this cruise. It will be the first cruise for DS 8 and I. We are very excited! I'm happy to see a few boys around DS age that will be on the cruise. I'm going to join the FE group. Looking forward to it. I'd like to join the mixology class as well it was on my list of things to do.

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Our family of 5 will be on this cruise. 2nd Dream cruise. First was in 2011. We would love to join the FE. Not sure what mixology is. Anyone have any tips to help me get a cabana on the family beach? Thanks :)

Hey my family and I are excited to join you guys for the upcoming May cruise:yay:! We did the fish extenders last year and my kids LOVED them. Would love to join a group this coming cruise. My son (Alexander) is 7 and daughter (Catherine) is 4... then there is me and my husband :). Can't wait for some warm weather and beach fun!!

Hello, our family will be sailing May 25th on the Disney Dream. We are first time cruisers... any tips/advice, etc.? Husband, Me and our 6 year old daughter.

....We would love to join the FE. Not sure what mixology is. ...

...We did the fish extenders last year and my kids LOVED them. Would love to join a group this coming cruise. ...

Hi. How do you sign up for the fish extender group? (Sorry, first timer).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted about any existing FE for this cruise here on the DIS in the past month, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Me and my 2 kids will be coming and its our first cruise as well. Very excited!
2 Daughters age 12 and 9. We are counting down the days pixiedust:

Below is the current FE list for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group please pm me with the following information and I will add you to the list. The list will be updated periodically, so please check back often. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

9076 & 9078 - Britt, Dave, Grammy, Eric (14), Brooke (10 turning 11 on the cruise) & Allie (9)
2525 - Julia, James & Jaley 6 (DD)
5152- Scott (DH), Brandon (DB), Onyx- 22 (DS ), Kieran-20 (DS)
5154- Sabrina (DW), Zoe-16 (DD), Karsen-13 (DS), Zara-10 (DD)
2542 - Kristy, Chad, Gavin (male 11)
6600- Amanda, Stephen, Alyson 14 (DD) and Dylan 9 (DS)
8652 - Harrisons - Tamantha 37, Rob 43, Savannah 15 (DD), Dylan 13 (DS)
8654- Waltons (with Harrisons, different cabin next door) - Sarah 36, Dave 38, Saige 8 (DD), Dylan 5 (DS)
10047 Simmons - Mark, Nicki, Erick 16 (DS), Sydney 12 (DD)
5540 Robin, Kaylee 22 (DD)
6096 - Tripp, Amy, Hunter- 8 (DS) and Xander-5 (DS)
5052 - Lisa, Scott, Grace 7 ( DD)
10550- Jonas, Jessica, Alexander 7 (DS), Catherine 4 (DD)
10538- Christina, Tasha (DD), Natalie (DD) and Diana (DGM) (all adult)
8026 - David, Julie, Faith 16 (DD), Alison 12 (DD)
5011- Nichole, Chase 7 (DS)
8502- Riley family-DH, DW, DD (4)

*Cutoff to join the group is April 15, 2015*

Last edited:
I just made the deposit for our FIRST cruise! It will just be my son, age 12, and myself. He and I are both excited to say the least.

I'm trying to find out as much information as possible before we depart, so any information will be extremely helpful!

I haven't booked any excursions yet, but I think we really want to do Atlantis. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Everyone!

I just made the deposit for our FIRST cruise! It will just be my son, age 12, and myself. He and I are both excited to say the least.

I'm trying to find out as much information as possible before we depart, so any information will be extremely helpful!

I haven't booked any excursions yet, but I think we really want to do Atlantis. Any other suggestions?

Thanks Everyone!

Welcome! This will be my 4th DCL a cruise (3rd time on the Dream). I'm happy to answer any questions if I can. I haven't been to Atlantis myself but my sister has been as recently as December. Our previous Nassau excursions were the garden tour of the island, shopping and the Pirate museum, and the Graycliff Chocolatier tour. My favorite was the chocolate factory. This time though, we've booked a couples massage for that morning and are probably not going to leave the ship. Well, we may go buy some rum cakes and do a little shopping but only if the mood strikes us.

We always dressed in slacks and nice tops. Sometimes a casual dress. Nice capris are fine too. There is a semi formal night where people tend to dress up a bit more but not any more than what one would wear to any nice restaurant or maybe to a wedding. I would say wear what you would wear to church but that isn't saying much these days! Palo and Remy have stricter dress codes than the main dining rooms. Of course, on Pirate Night you will see lots of families in full pirate gear!

We always dressed in slacks and nice tops. Sometimes a casual dress. Nice capris are fine too. There is a semi formal night where people tend to dress up a bit more but not any more than what one would wear to any nice restaurant or maybe to a wedding. I would say wear what you would wear to church but that isn't saying much these days! Palo and Remy have stricter dress codes than the main dining rooms. Of course, on Pirate Night you will see lots of families in full pirate gear!

ok thanks, that helps a lot. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter