May 29th 2023 Wonder 7 Night Alaskan

Is everyone ready for 12:01 am tonight???
I have no tech savvy so am not sure how I will make out trying to do the online check in…hopefully everything will go smoothly for everyone!

I am ready! I have only done this once before. I used my phone. It was very smooth last time, but I have heard it can be a nightmare. Lol. I have a 18 yr old kid as backup help. At that age they read and move on well before I know what I am supposed to be doing:). Good luck to you!

Has anyone gotten their luggage tags yet ? I’ve seen on the message board that sailings after ours have gotten theirs. None have arrived at our house yet.

Has anyone gotten their luggage tags yet ? I’ve seen on the message board that sailings after ours have gotten theirs. None have arrived at our house yet.
Yes we have. We got them about 3 weeks ago. We had to write our room number in since we hadn’t gotten ours assigned yet. I have heard that you can get them at the port if they don’t arrive by mail. It shouldn’t be an issue, I just don’t have personal experience with it.

We did receive ours n the mail for this cruise. On a previous cruise we did not receive them in time and had no trouble getting some at the port. And more importantly, no trouble with the checked bags arriving to our room in a timely manner.

We did receive ours n the mail for this cruise. On a previous cruise we did not receive them in time and had no trouble getting some at the port. And more importantly, no trouble with the checked bags arriving to our room in a timely manner.
Thanks that’s good to know. I picked the Pan Pacific for the night before because of their policy to handle our bags. I hope they have the blank luggage tags too. They must ? I’m so excited for this trip I think I’m overthinking things lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter