~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

We are at the early seating for dinner. So I think that if we tried to meet right after the lifeboat drill, we may be making it a bit too close. Who's at the early seating? Let's go from there.

We are wait listed for early seating and hope to get it. Had early seating last year and really enjoyed it. I'm sure it won't really matter what time we eat as long as we're on the boat!!

We will be at the early seating - figured it would prove easier with the little ones! See you all soon!!!

We have:

deemarch - Denise & Ed
Rena75
twins4mickey
maistre gracey
east coaster
jeffm5690
champagne27

Do we all have the early seating? We could meet at the show!

champagne27 said:
We have it too! A meet and greet would be fun!

We have late seating - which works better for us. All you "early seaters" set up a meet and we will do our darndest to be there! :goodvibes ;)

Rena75 said:
We have late seating - which works better for us. All you "early seaters" set up a meet and we will do our darndest to be there! :goodvibes ;)
Same here. It's only my wife and me, so we went with the late seating.

We will also do our best to meet up! :smokin:

MG

We have the early seating - so whatever you guys want to set up will work for us!!!

Can't Wait (We're more excited than the kids!!!)
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi everyone. We have late dinner but are waitlisted for the early dinner. Someone said they were waitlisted last time and got the early. Can you tell me if you had to go to Wavebands and still see if you could get the dinner or did you know you had it before boarding or when you boarded and checked in? Since we have 2 year old twins I am in to planning things. It will just make it so much easier for us. I have a feeling this vacation................will not be relaxing but I look forward to it! We hope we can meet up with everyone as well since this is our First DC.

Planning is my thing, too. The only control you have for a vacation is the planning...Once you are there, all bets are off! LOL. And hey, look at this as a true vacation...You don't have to cook, clean up, make beds, drive!!! We really would like to meet up but with the 2 different dining times, it may be a bit difficult. I'm still thinking about before the show on the first night...There is only one show per night, right? We could PM all with out cabin #'s and meet on our own, too.

You are So right. I do not have to cook the babies dinner for 4 whole days! I can not wait. Now if I could just get them potty trained before we go...we'd be in shape. I don't think that will happen. I'll pm you our cabin number.

Talk to you soon! Oh...................and I am working hard on getting my door sign ready? Has anyone made one before...........I'm trying to be creative without spending a fortune! Hopefully I will come up with something creative!

I'll try to find one. I had a really neat thread I was in that talked about them and for the life of me I can't find it. How crazy. I'll try to find an example. I read that people make magnetic door signs for the door with decorations and maybe their family name etc on it.

Grandmom needs a vacation "SO" opted to take Son , Wife and girls aged 12, 10 and 5 on a Magical and Fun and Sun Filled vacation.
Grandmom can't wait to hug Mickey once more!!!
Looking forward to meeting all you special Disney Fans.

Oh Beginsters - I saw you are taking your 5 year old granddaughter (and everyone else - what a great trip!). Do you think she'll be going to the kids clubs? My DD Natalie was 5 in October and so excited about going. I would love to be able to tell her about other little girls going!

Happy planning to everyone! I need to start my packing lists.

Twins4Mickey - a door sign sounds like a good idea! Need to add that to the list - ahh - so much to do and it keeps getting closer! :wave:

Welcome Aboard!! We are looking forward to our first Disney Cruise, too!

I've begun to place the clothes in our spare room (the packing room!) already. I have to be prepared because I know that 2 weeks before we leave my DH will announce..."I need to go buy some new pants for the cruise!" Then I'll have to worry about him and I don't want to have to worry about me, too! LOL

Denise

Denise you are so funny! But now that you mention it, our laundry room has at least 3 -4 bags of things I have bought for the babies....new swimsuits......beach toys..swim diapers........new sunscreen...........I suppose I am just as bad as you! I just don't have them in my suitcase yet.

I decided last night while I could not sleep from 1:30-3:00 for no reason, that I need to sew my little princess: Katie a Snow White or a Princess dress to wear to dinner one night. But then what would Cole wear? Certainly not a prince outfit! I can't make one of those! Anyway........................keep on packing and it will be here before we know it! You'll know us when you see us...........we'll be the people with 8 suitcases................of which 1 will be filled with beach toys and one with our princess dresses.............just kidding. I will try to stick to 3 bags since we got everything in 2 when we were single! hahahahaha

Take care!

To Champagne 27's Natalie our social butterfly 5 year old Kira said she would like to meet you.
This trip should be so much fun .
We are doing the combo 3 days in WDW and then the cruise.
My first message was my first attempt at writing on this message board and I am not as clever as the rest of you putting in pictures etc.

Myself, DH, DD11, DD9 are going on our first Land & Sea vacation. Was excited to hear that others have started packing, besides me. The current WDW commercial with the little boy stating, "I'm too excited", is a common theme in our house right now. Counting down the days.

Welcome to our group!! We are doing the land and also, what resort are you staying?

This is our second land & sea, we stayed at the Poly last year and had such a great time......we're staying there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter