~May 7, 2011~ 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic!

I'm stressed more then I should be. I called the airlines anyway and of course we need to call back on Monday. They hope they will have more info by then how long it will take for airport to reopen. Driving to FL is no option because DH can't take any more days off...driving to KC will do it. Its twice as long as to St. Louis, but will do it. I just don't want to wait a week and then figure it out there is no room on any plane going to Orlando or other airports nearby in FL.

Some news....

Lambert Airport Director Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge hopes operations will be at 70 percent capacity Sunday

Airlines that fly out of Concourse C, those being American, Frontier, Cape Air,
and Air Tran, will need to be relocated. Airport officials hope to reach 100 percent of operations by mid-week.

No runways were damaged. All flights are canceled for Saturday, but are expected to resume Sunday afternoon. Customers should call the airlines, not the airport, regarding rescheduled or canceled flights.

Happy to hear that the St Louis Airport will be up and running for you!!

13 more Days!!! Yeah!!!!!

Happy Easter

DisneyHappyEaster.gif

Happy Easter my friends!!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!!
We are getting closer!!

Happy Easter to everyone! I've already got "cruise central" started with everything that is ready to be packed. So excited!

My sister made me a Fish Extender.:angel: It's cute but I'm scared the sizes are off. There are three pockets - each is 5 inches wide and 6 inches high. Do I need to add "make fish extender" to my to-do list?:confused3

My sister made me a Fish Extender.:angel: It's cute but I'm scared the sizes are off. There are three pockets - each is 5 inches wide and 6 inches high. Do I need to add "make fish extender" to my to-do list?:confused3

My FE's pockets are 6" x 6". I used it on our last cruise with no problems. If something is too big it can be left by your door. :thumbsup2
Meg

Called my airline and there is nothing to worry about.....they moved their gates to the other side of the airport and seems their flights are all up and on time......

I wanted to do so many things today but I got sick....I have very bad headache, my sinuses are plugged, my throat is sore and I'm not in mood to do anything today. :(

Thanks MinnieMeg. I know it's crazy but I started worrying about "the rules". Although I'm not sure there are any!:flower3:

Lexa, I am so sorry about your headache! Excedrin Migraine is my friend...only thing that works for me. I hope you feel better soon!:wizard:

Heather I was watching your Beach thread and your zip line thread..what have you decided? I think we are just Taxing to a beach (still undecided but will look over your thread with DH..loved the info on it!), DSister is doing the ATV tour at St. Maarten! That looks very cool!

Called my airline and there is nothing to worry about.....they moved their gates to the other side of the airport and seems their flights are all up and on time......

I wanted to do so many things today but I got sick....I have very bad headache, my sinuses are plugged, my throat is sore and I'm not in mood to do anything today. :(

Sorry about the headache, :sad2: but great news about the airport! :yay: That's really good news!!! One less stressful thing for you to have to deal with :thumbsup2

Lexa, I am so sorry about your headache! Excedrin Migraine is my friend...only thing that works for me. I hope you feel better soon!:wizard:

Heather I was watching your Beach thread and your zip line thread..what have you decided? I think we are just Taxing to a beach (still undecided but will look over your thread with DH..loved the info on it!), DSister is doing the ATV tour at St. Maarten! That looks very cool!

Well, I would LOVE to do the zipline!! But, from what I'm hearing - it's kind of a crap shoot whether you'll get in or not. :confused3 I would hate to waste half a day traveling there if we can't do it - so after taking into consideration a lot of the reviews we got on that thread - we're going to take a taxi and then a ferry over to Pinel Island! It gets great reviews and it will be nice to have that "deserted" island feel.

And if we don't feel like all that travel that day, we said that we would just do the taxi to Orient beach (from what I understand - the ferry to Pinel is right near Orient) :thumbsup2

Oh alittle advise for your FE's take a Plastic tie with you to tie it to the Fish hook. There have been times where kids take them, not just what is in them!

Oh alittle advise for your FE's take a Plastic tie with you to tie it to the Fish hook. There have been times where kids take them, not just what is in them!

I have whole bag of them ready to go with me.....so if someone forgets them...i can share :)

I have whole bag of them ready to go with me.....so if someone forgets them...i can share :)

Ahhh. I just got my FE in the mail today - in the top pocket was an unused zip tie. I was wondering why that was in there. It's all making sense now! Question is - how do you remove it at the end of your trip? Ask the room steward for scissors?

Hope your feeling better Lexa!:grouphug:
Try to rest up today so tomorrow you can get things done. We leave next week for the cruise!!!:banana::cheer2::cool1::yay::woohoo:pixiedust::dancer:party::dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter