May CashDuck payment

I just checked mine as well! She must have been posting them this afternoon because I checked earlier today and it wasn't in there. $453.96 for me not bad for a month!

Wow. Those are really incredible amounts! I don't think I could do that much in a year!

I will be happy when my $75 Disney gift card and $11 disney dollars arrive!!

That is awesome!! Hopefully mine will be here soon too...they usually take a little longer when they come directly from Disney.

We are leaving on the 26th in the evening to head out to the hotel by Detroit airport. everyone cross their fingers that the cards will arrive in time! I think they arrived on the 24th last month, so as long as everthing goes alright with mailing, I should get the cards! $200!!!

Angela

Congrats everyone!

I got my paypal yesterday for $465 and I am waiting on my $300 Disney gc from May as well as my $100 Disney gc from feathers!

I sure hope she gets those pending ones out SOON. OR my Disney cards will come too late....I am getting nervous!!! It has 11 days to get here, including weekends. The wait begins....

Angela

I sure hope she gets those pending ones out SOON. OR my Disney cards will come too late....I am getting nervous!!! It has 11 days to get here, including weekends. The wait begins....

Angela

Here's some pixie dust for you :pixiedust: I'll keep my fingers crossed as well!

I am sending some pixie dust :tink: to you as well. We leave on the 21st next month so I know mine won't come in time so I will have to just do a check. But I won the contest yesterday and that's 70 more disney dollars coming my way from feathers.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the pixie dust guys!!!

And congrats on the contest winnings!!!! $70!!! That is awesome!!!

I suppose if the cards do not get here, I will just save them for another trip (usually 2 years away), or there is always the Disney Store!!!! But I could use them on this trip!!!!

Angela

My Disney gc still shows as pending. Maybe Kira is holding off on those as well as she deals with all the stuff going on as well :confused3 She did post a quick note on her blog about all the stuff going on with the RPs.

This is all so sad :sad1:

My Disney gc still shows as pending. Maybe Kira is holding off on those as well as she deals with all the stuff going on as well :confused3 She did post a quick note on her blog about all the stuff going on with the RPs.

Sure doesn't sound GOOD...YUCK...this stinks...will be interesting to see what does happen. I just hope that we all get paid for what we have done.

I don't think that the Disney GC payouts could have anything to do with this. If that were the case, why wouldn't the paypal cashout be effected as well. I hope that they are in the mail and the paypal cashouts were instant.

ugg dont say that.. I need this money to pay off my vacation package.

ugg dont say that.. I need this money to pay off my vacation package.

I know me too! I know that gc's went out a few days after the paypal last month but I'm just concerned. I am waiting on 2 Disney gc's from CD (one $300 and one $100) so I am a bit stressed right now :sick:

EDITED: Actually, I just looked at my withdrawl history from last month and the gc's were processed the same day as the paypal so I'm not sure what is going on. Kira probably has a lot to deal with and maybe hasn't had a chance to process them yet? Kira withholds payment until she gets her payment but maybe she is dealing with lots of reversals a well.

I hope she is not late in getting them out. I NEED them by the 26th. We are leaving THAT night!!! Last month I got them on the 24th. Not alot of playing room....I don't think it would be fair to get the paypal ones out and hold the GC. I don't think she would do that....

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter