May Challange!

I managed to put out two more pages last night so that brings me up to 15. My stepdad saw my books and went downstairs and dug out about 6 albums of hunting pictures and handed them to me and wants me to do albums for him now :) Pretty funny. As if I don't have my own to do ;) You would think that he thinks I am caught up! :rotfl:

I went to a crop last night and I am at 10 pages - yipee! Much better than last month's 0.

I did 2 more pages today. Don't think I will hammer away at anymore today so that puts me at 15 for the month.

I have a goal to do an average of 2 pages a day all month this month.

Wow everyone is moving right along!
cobbler.......................... 15
knovak............................10
welovemickey...................9
Cruise04..........................
wtpclc............................
Alice28............................12
Haley'smom......................10
Bama mom to 3................
TN Traveler...................... 2
bigsis1970......................... 6
WDWMom..........................
Spinning............................ 0

I hope that is correct! If not let me know!
Happy scrapping!

Hi Spinning -

I'm not on the list and am definitely playing this month. I know I was at 20ish going into the weekend and did a few more over the weekend - will post a more accurate count in the morning.

Deb

Well I was a little disappointed in myself at the crop, although we had a lot of fun. I only got 9 pages done. BUT the pages that I thought would give me the hardest challenge as far as creativity were my pages of Savannah, GA and they were the easiest. I'm very pleased with them and got a lot of compliments on them.

So I'm at 9 so far and will be doing more throughout the next couple of weeks. Got two new tables for my scraproom and going to put those in tonight. Then I can get my stuff out again. I HAVE to finish my book by the end of the month AND put together a recipe book to copy for everyone for our family reunion in less than a month. I think I can get this all done!!!!!

I'm still at 0. Can't seem to get down to my room. I have been working on my cruise swap items though. Hopefully, I can make it down there tomorrow.

Well my total is at 17 not 15. I put down that my total was 15 twice when the last post of 2 pages done should have been at 17. Way to add huh?

Ok so I am at 17, then I add 4 pages that I did tonight and that will put me at 21. Officially at 21 pages now and keeping up with my 2 pages a day average since I won't be able to scrap tomorrow.

Through Monday night I have 34 done with 2 more just needing some finishing touches. I also brought some photos and my power layout with me to campus hoping I'll be able to sneak in a little play time today!

Deb

Hi guys got a few more done last night bringing my total to 12 for the month. Michelle

I actually managed to sqeeze out 2 more pages that I didn't think I would get a chance to do.

I am up to 23 now. This is the best I have done in a long time! I learned about sizzix and brads this month - thats a dangerous thing, learning new tricks and trades ;)

I have 8 pages done.

I am working on dd who turned 5 while in WDW.

Judy

I've finished 4 more pages since my last posting which brings me up to 6 pages. I have 2 pages that lack journaling and 2 more that I've started--looking for the right words, embellishments etc! Hopefully I'll get those done tonight or tomorrow night. Suppose to go to a crop night on Friday so hopefully will get more done. Would like to get 20 pages done for the month which would be good for me. Between bottle feeding our baby goats, soccer tournaments and my job, I have very little free time!! Will be happy w/20 if I make it!!
Good luck to everyone!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

Judy - So glad you're back in action!!

Well, I finally got on the ball again last night. I journaled 10 pages that I did last month and feel like I'm on a roll again. My official count is still 0, though, because I did most of the work last month. It just feels great to be going again. Seeing as my PowerLayouts box is just sitting with photos in it, I should be able to crank more out pretty quickly! Now, I've just got to figure out when my flower beds are going to get weeded. :rolleyes:

cobbler.......................... 23
knovak...........................10
welovemickey...................9
Cruise04..........................9
wtpclc.............................0
Alice28............................12
Haley'smom......................10
Bama mom to 3.................
TN Traveler...................... 6
bigsis1970.........................12
WDWMom..........................0
Spinning............................0
wuv tigger.........................8
FantasticDisFamily...............34

I dream for the day that I can have so much more time to scrapbook - you guys rock!!!

Seeing the info in Spinning's sigi - how many pages have you all done so far since January??? I know FantasticDisFamily and Spinning and Cobbler have to be close to each other. I think I've done somewhere between 60 and 75 (some of those aren't finished yet).

Cruise04
I go in spurts as you can see! I scrap like crazy and then nothing! I also have been making gift albums which are 8x8 and they move fairly quickly. Plus I found this year it finally made sense when I scrapped a layout for my kids school book to do the teacher's page...DUH!
This is the first time i have been trying to keep track. My goal was to scrap one page a day....I never seem to be able to do that...but I do catch up I think!

I hammered out another 4 pages last night and am up to 27 now. This month is going good.

6 more for me, with a layout in progress. I'm at 18. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter