MAY Rollcall

dallastxcpa

DIS Veteran
I am taking my sister to WDW May 14 - 17th for her Bachelorette party:

(Girls gone Mild version). Shhhh! It's a suprise.

Who else is will be at the World in May?

Me too, same week as you, staying at BCV. It seems like such a loooong way away though, can't wait!

We'll be OKW...although I may change it.

DD's 21st birthday.

May 21 - 26

dis-happy said:
Me too, same week as you, staying at BCV. It seems like such a loooong way away though, can't wait!

We are waitlisted for both a studio and 1 bdrm at BCV. Not sure how much time we will actually spend in the parks.

beezerdave said:
5/7 - 5/12. First trip home. My B'day is on 5/9. Can't wait. :woohoo:

My oldest DS's birthday is 5/9 as well! What a great way to celebrate! Happy Day!

Bobbi :)

Our first trip home! 5/10-12 at SSR in a studio, just the two of us. Then we're going to pick up the MIL and spend one night at her house. Then the three of us in a two bedroom at BCV 5/13-16.

Hello,
My Significant Other and I are bringing both sets of "kids" (ages 9, 17, 20, 21,22, 24) to get to know each other in a relaxed and festive setting. My daughters and I are Disney addicts - we're hoping to lure them over to our dark side. So, there will be eight of us at OKW May 27th through June 2nd!
Dawn

Hey.... ME TOO !!!!

Be at the BCV's 5/20-5/27 then VWL 5/27-5/31 !!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

TammyAlphabet...be very cool if we have the time to meet somewhere?? :grouphug:

senecabeach said:
Hey.... ME TOO !!!!

Be at the BCV's 5/20-5/27 then VWL 5/27-5/31 !!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

TammyAlphabet...be very cool if we have the time to meet somewhere?? :grouphug:

I am all for that!!! I am open for Lunch everyday except on Monday the 22nd. I have reservations for dinner each night but figured that I would do lunch at a counter service each day. If you have time one day, that would be great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter