Maybe you can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyS20

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are planning a trip Oct. 16-29, 2004 and are interested in trying one of the DVC resorts, specifically BCV or BWV. I believe it will take 306 points for a 1 BR at BWV (standard view) or 381 points for a 1 BR at BCV or BWV (preferred view). I am new to the DVC concept but am interested in purchasing points. I believe the reservations would have to be made at the 11 month window (if it is the home resort), but I didn't know if anyone might have this many points available. I am starting to make some of our plans.

Thanks for your help. :bounce:

I have points available at both the Beach Club and the Boardwalk. While it may not be necessaary to make reservations right at the 11th month window for the Beach Club, it is imperative to do so for the standard view rooms at the Boardwalk. Both Resorts are in high demand during the month of October so that your advance planning will insure your reservations at eitheer Resort. Let me know if I can help with your vacation plans at Disney. docdds@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter