MDE down???

I've logged out of both the app and website in hopes of getting jump when it comes back up but it takes foreeeeevvvveeeeerrrrrrrr to refresh!

Willing to sacrifice for all of us!! You are such a special person, bless your little heart :worship:

Please, don't panic....there's nothing to see here folks.

NOBODY should try to sign onto the website. I will take the burden of testing and I'll let everyone know when it's safe to go back on. :teeth:

I just hate when you call and, instead of real answers, they tell you to hope for pixie dust to solve the problem. That's what Guest Services is spouting about this. Jerks.

Hire competent people and have things that run correctly. Their website and apps are horrid and have been for years. That is step 1. Step 2 - Do not act like magic will fix this. Step 3 - Be honest. Tell me what you have read from internal notices. Not "just hope the pumpkin turns into a coach."

I love that all us came to the Dis! I went to witter first but for the ife of me could not remember my log in info!

Great. About to book my flights and wanted to see if I could move my resort reservation up a day for better flight times at the same cost. Instead, the whole site is down. I hope it's back up soon. :(

The backend of MDX is down right now for cast members at parks and resorts as well. I’ve already been shouted at by several guests this morning about it.
Wow, I'm so sorry. :( It's obviously not the fault of you or any customer-facing CMs! People can be terrible.

Might be a dumb question, but what type of things are down for CMs compared to guests? Pure curiosity. :)

I called at 7 and this was what I was told. The IT support CM said they couldn't even access the system, they were dealing with a system wide failure. It has been going on since at least 2am from what I can tell.

This makes me think that it is something more than just "the system is down" that it is that wide spread that even IT can't access it to fix it internally

Trying to be optimistic here and find a silver lining....maybe Disney is adding lots of additional FOP fastpasses for my AK day! First world problems I know.

I called at 7 and this was what I was told. The IT support CM said they couldn't even access the system, they were dealing with a system wide failure. It has been going on since at least 2am from what I can tell.
Yeah that's not good at all...that sounds like external forces....I know conspiracy theorist!! lol

Might be a dumb question, but what type of things are down for CMs compared to guests? Pure curiosity. :)

In my role, the relevant thing I depend on is being able to pull in the names attached to tickets on MDX. So if I fill a will call order, I can usually see whose ticket is whose and write names on the media, but with the back system down, I can’t do that. Also makes it harder to find and reassign lost tickets.

Guest Relations and the touchpoints are also having issues because their systems access MDX in different ways but I don’t know much about those roles because I’ve never done them.

Not sure if this is related, but on the shopdisney.com site I can't view the pictures of the items. The page comes up, and I can put items in my shopping bag, but I can't see the actual pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter