• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meal plan mugs and split stays

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
We are staying at several different resorts this summer. We're thinking about doing a meal plan during our first stay which includes a mug. Is there any way to get days added onto that mug? Or do we need to purchase a separate mug independent of the dining plan for the length of stay?

I believe if you purchase a length of stay mug (the highest priced one) it is good for the same number of days no matter where you stay (I think it might be 10 days). You don't even have to be staying at a resort to buy it. I don't know how that works with the meal plan mug they give you. How long is your total stay? And does the meal plan cover all days at all resorts or just a portion?

Sorry, just re read your post. I am not sure how the mugs work with the dining plan. If your stay is 4 or more days all covered by the dining plan I don't think it will matter as at that point you are at the length of stay threshold. Remember mugs are not resort specific. A mug you get at OKW would also work at AKL.

So you're saying if we're staying at our 1st resort for 4+ nights with the dining plan, the mug would extend for the rest of our stay at other resorts?

We are going for 2 weeks and staying at 4 different resorts....I know, we're crazy:rotfl: We were starting off at OKW for a few nights and wanted to get the dining plan which would have the mugs. Then we wanted to extend the mugs we got with the dining plan for the rest of our stay at BWV, WLV, AKV. I didn't know if you could "extend" dining plan mugs or if you had to buy "fresh" mugs not associated with the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter