Medical mini fridge Yacht Club

dstein12

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Yacht club have medical mini box’s that we can rent. The in room beverage cooler is not cold enough. Since the WDW disability phone line is disconnected I’m not sure who to call to ask. Thank you

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you but I would recommend you try posting this on the the Disabilities boards. They are very knowledgeable and hopefully can help you.

Yes they have medical storage (small) fridges and you don't need to rent. They are provide Free upon request.

Dave

I'm staying here too with a type 1 diabetic. I'm told all rooms have fridges.

@nreid77

Sorry but no all rooms at the YC do not have fridges. They have Beverage coolers that normally only cool to 41 degrees. If you have medication that must be stored at lower temperatures then you need to request a small fridge for medical reasons. Disney is still converting to the beverage cooler at all resorts. The old fridges that were in use tended to freeze up over time and needed to be defrosted which is not convenient in a guest room setting.

Note: when guests first load a beverage cooler it may take quite some time before it returns to the 41 degree point.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter