Meet Me At The Kitchen Sink! A 9/13/08 Beaches & Cream Mini-dismeet!

Paparazzi and mom_of_3, I'm having my son send you some good vibes :goodvibes by singing "rain rain go away!" :goodvibes

Hope Gustov takes a left turn.

Paparazzi and mom_of_3, I'm having my son send you some good vibes :goodvibes by singing "rain rain go away!" :goodvibes

Hope Gustov takes a left turn.

Tell Colin I said THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! We will keep everyone posted on how it all goes - provided we have electricity of course. :)

This is very exciting! we leave in one week! I've waited for this for a whole year! (I booked this trip on Bounceback while I was there LAST year) so it has been anticipated for a long time!!!!!!!

Yay!:dance3:

This is very exciting! we leave in one week! I've waited for this for a whole year! (I booked this trip on Bounceback while I was there LAST year) so it has been anticipated for a long time!!!!!!!

Yay!:dance3:

r u guys bouncing back again ??? 8-23 to 10/1 for 2009

Yes! But we're still deciding on dates. I'd like to book it as late as possible.

But, if we fall in love with the BWV we might end up DVC members. :wizard:

FORGET ABOUT THE WORD MIGHT !!!!!!!!!! You will fall inlove!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

We are in Tampa now and will be at POP Mon. I will be praying for all of you in La. to be safe!!
We had to fly out Fri. because of the storm if we would not have we could not have got out ON the 3rd of Sept. because of the storm!!

We are in Tampa now and will be at POP Mon. I will be praying for all of you in La. to be safe!!
We had to fly out Fri. because of the storm if we would not have we could not have got out ON the 3rd of Sept. because of the storm!!

hey!!! hope to see you at POP!!!! Glow party on the 5th around 10PM by Pop Petals then on the 6th again!!! Checking in on Sept. 5 at 10AM :woohoo:

and now there's 4 bottles of beer !!!!!!!!

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Wait... there is a party at POP on the 6th at 10:00? We have a friend arriving on the 6th that may be staying at POP. Where can I find the details for this meet?:confused3

yayayayay! can you beleive we leave on Saturday? Yay! I'm very excited!:banana:

I ran out of clear sticky labels for my LGMHs though, so poor DS doesn't have his name on his mickey head. OH WELL.;)

Yay! I'm excited!:goodvibes

Wait... there is a party at POP on the 6th at 10:00? We have a friend arriving on the 6th that may be staying at POP. Where can I find the details for this meet?:confused3

yayayayay! can you beleive we leave on Saturday? Yay! I'm very excited!:banana:

I ran out of clear sticky labels for my LGMHs though, so poor DS doesn't have his name on his mickey head. OH WELL.;)

Yay! I'm excited!:goodvibes

see you soon!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear that you made it to FL! We are here at home waiting on the storm, it's getting close. I hope everyrthing goes well and we still get to go on our trip. Have a great week! :goodvibes

Just checking in on the ladies from LA. Our thoughts are with you here in Northern Kentucky. How is everything where you are?? :grouphug:

Hello Everyone!!!! I'm back!!!! It has been a rough week, but everyone is good! We finally have power back, and they jusy restored cable/interent! Only 6 more days until we leave, and we are ready for a vacation more than ever!!!!

Happy to hear everyone is well.

You just got your cable back??!! :scared1:

You guys deserve a vacation!!! :)

See you at the meet!!:thumbsup2

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't say "I'm back" because we are still without power and running water at my house, but my mom has all of her utilities restored (including internet :cool1: ) so I'm able to post here from her house. We faired very very well during the storm, but unfortunately will be without power for another 2 weeks or so. Good thing for us is that we will be in the "Happiest Place On Earth" for 6 of those days! :woohoo: DH and I have decided that we will do whatever it takes to get to our much needed vacation! :goodvibes CAN'T WAIT to see all of you on the 13th!!!! :banana:

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't say "I'm back" because we are still without power and running water at my house, but my mom has all of her utilities restored (including internet :cool1: ) so I'm able to post here from her house. We faired very very well during the storm, but unfortunately will be without power for another 2 weeks or so. Good thing for us is that we will be in the "Happiest Place On Earth" for 6 of those days! :woohoo: DH and I have decided that we will do whatever it takes to get to our much needed vacation! :goodvibes CAN'T WAIT to see all of you on the 13th!!!! :banana:

Just found your post. Sounds like such fun and we will put your gathering on our "tentative" schedule. If AT ALL possible would love to join you. Everything is "up in the air" right now though. This mornings "Ike track" really worries me. Unless there's further movement due west, we'll have to leave DH at home. He's a county official and our county's rep. on the Houston/Galveston Hurricane Coordination Committee. In other words ... HE CAN'T LEAVE if it looks like Ike is coming in our direction. AND ... we may not be able to get out! Our flight is scheduled to leave at 1:30 PM Friday and from the looks of things now, we're going to be cutting it really, really close. He wants us "out of town" if our area is threatened with hopes he'll be able to join us later in the week. We've already booked a room in Houston for Thursday night just to get a little closer to the airport. If we can get to that room is ANOTHER question ... may be evacuating the coastal area and it's questionable if they'll allow us into the Houston area. Hubby should know more about the plans tomorrow after their conference calls start. All wait and see so send some Pixie Dust our way!!!
Son-in-laws brother and family came from Baton Rouge last week for a few days. They did not leave before Gustav but could only stand it a couple of days afterwards w/o electricity. He'a a National Guard member and was called to report Monday so they left again on Friday. As luck would have it, they received a phone call as they were traveling home that their power was back on...and they had been told it would be 6 weeks before that would happen! So ... keep the faith ... things are TRYING to return to normal for you guys. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter