Member cruise May 2024 discounts

CastAStone

Math and business nerd. Not an insider.
I hadn’t seen the offers from the current DVC Member Cruise posted anywhere, for the most part they’re richer than the current public offers.

Savings per pointRIVAULVDHCFW
150-199$34$34$37$41
200-249$39$39$49$39
250-299$48$46$50$40

Given that it’s a member cruise, I think it’s safe to assume these are for existing members only.

I don’t have access to discounts for less than 150 or more than 299 points.

Yes, the CFW savings are correctly transcribed. No, I don’t understand it either.

I hadn’t seen the offers from the current DVC Member Cruise posted anywhere, for the most part they’re richer than the current public offers.

150-199$34$34$37$41
200-249$39$39$49$39
250-299$48$46$50$40

Yes, the CFW savings are correctly transcribed. No, I don’t understand it either.
They must actively not want people to buy that many CFW points at this time—only way to explain the pricing and promotions (or lack thereof).

Someone did share the member cruise pricing a month or two ago, it was a huge part of my motivation to book the 2025 member cruise. 🤣
Oh and they’re throwing in a signed Mickey Mouse print with any purchase while supplies last.
The REAL Mickey Mouse? 🤪 More seriously, is it hand signed and if so by who?

150-199$34$34$37$41
200-249$39$39$49$39
250-299$48$46$50$40

Given that it’s a member cruise, I think it’s safe to assume these are for existing members only.

I don’t have access to discounts for less than 150 or more than 299 points.

Can you please explain how these savings work and where I can find this.

They must actively not want people to buy that many CFW points at this time—only way to explain the pricing and promotions (or lack thereof).

Someone did share the member cruise pricing a month or two ago, it was a huge part of my motivation to book the 2025 member cruise. 🤣

The REAL Mickey Mouse? 🤪 More seriously, is it hand signed and if so by who?

I wonder if it has to do with the construction timeline? That’s all I can think of because each is an indovual unit.

With other projects, all rooms are done and ready day one for occupancy. In this case, they won’t be.

I had heard that pricing for the cabins was good on recent dcl cruises. Someone claimed to me it was 40-50% off (which I was very skeptical of, and these numbers confirm my skepticism).

I wonder how this member cruise pricing compares to current cruise prices and if they're any different than land prices with the exception of the member cruise.

I had heard that pricing for the cabins was good on recent dcl cruises. Someone claimed to me it was 40-50% off (which I was very skeptical of, and these numbers confirm my skepticism).

I wonder how this member cruise pricing compares to current cruise prices and if they're any different than land prices with the exception of the member cruise.
Member cruises are crazy expensive and they sell out quickly. I called a few hours after the 2025 cruise went on sale— all concierge rooms were gone. I think it was about $9k for 4 people on a 5 day cruise in a veranda, also you have to pay in full at time of booking a year ahead of the cruise. 😭😭

But if I buy enough direct DVC points I can make my money back, right? 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter