"members only" site

lionqueen

Mouseketeer
I just got my card and members handbook in the mail today! and i'm ready to start making some reservations! i would like to go to the members only site on the disney site and was wondering how i would register. thanks in advance.

There is no registration needed, but you will need the name and password provided by DVC to access the website.

If you cannot find this in your documents, just call 1-800-800-9100 and explain your problem- or call MS on Monday.

Good Luck!

There isn't that much info that you would need to make reservations at the site. It does give you some detail on the exchanges and the points charts but info on the DVC resorts is available in the "general" area of the site. You can't actually check availability on the member site. You can either call to make reservations or you can e-mail Member Services. The e-mail is dvc.ms9800@disney.com

Hey Lionqueen... the user name and password are right in the beginning of your Member's Guide.

The members-only site was something I wanted to check out ASAP when I first joined too. What a disappointment! It is something that is simply not worth your time and is an obvious failing on the part of Disney. I am amazed that Disney has allowed this situation to exist In any event, you don't need it. Stick to this board and you will learn pretty much all there is to know about DVC and Disney. :cool:

I have visited virtually thousands of web sites and the DVC site ranks right up there as one of the worse. It's hard to believe it's even associated with Disney. I don't think they should close it but they could turn control of it over to the local high school. Let them hot-shot kids turn it into something usefull.

Isn't it funny that the members only site is so bad and yet the password is top secret! What info could anyone possibly want or need from that site?

Oh well, I will go on protecting the secret password so millions don't start flocking to the site and locking it up for hours going over the vast amounts of .......nothing!

Lisa

I use the site from time to time. It's nice to have all of the points charts on-line, for when I'm day-dreaming at work and don't have my membership book with me ;) They also have some information on all of the Concierge Collection properties.

Tom

I am like you Synonymous, I usually plan my vacations at lunch. My book is at home, so I use the website to look up the point values. In addition, I like being able to link to websites of some of the concierge collection items on the DVC website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter