Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Just checking in to see if there is anything else I need to do. Our flight leaves at 6:45 in the AM so I will be in and out til about 9PM!! :banana:

I'm here.... can't think of anything else to do, though. I'll pack up the MoHo tomorrow and Wednesday, and we'll leave Thursday..

I told DH and DS they had to get their clothes together and I am getting the jeep serviced tomorrow. Other than buying the food, I could leave in the morning, however, I think my principal would have my firing papers when I returned.;)

Yeah, I'll bring the tools. I'll see if I can find some filters on Ebay. I usually prefer the NAPA Golds and sometimes you can get them for $20. They're around $40 from NAPA.

If Donnie gets stuck, Angie has my phone number. I will be at work all weekend.

this is for the 4th, I hijacked my own thread, hee hee hee

Stacktester, did you just ask BigDisnayDaddy to come and change your speedo?:lmao:

If Donnie gets stuck, Angie has my phone number. I will be at work all weekend.

Ok, if Donnie gets stuck in his speedo and Bigdisneydaddy has to come and change it, do I have to tell Skeeter about this? :confused3 I knew there was a logical reason why you are on my speed dial Scott!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm heading to bed. I'm sure I will check in again in a few days. :yay:

Ok, if Donnie gets stuck in his speedo and Bigdisneydaddy has to come and change it, do I have to tell Skeeter about this? :confused3 I knew there was a logical reason why you are on my speed dial Scott!:lmao: :rotfl2:

This is a classic example of "no good deed goes unpunished"
I try to help out "my boys" and I get thrown under the bus.

FYI..... Donnie has an issue with his speedometer and it just so happens that I know how to fix it. Apparently he is too "frugal" to pay to have it done :lmao:

We're working at a mad pace to get ready for our trip. We're not pulling out until EARLY Sunday morning...so maybe we'll still see some of you guys! :thumbsup2

Since we're getting up so early, our little ones will be tired and in bed by 9pm on Sunday night at the Fort. We'll be sitting outside enjoying some drinks if any of you want to stop by our site for a drink and chat! :thumbsup2

Sonya, we'll still be there.... our lime green mickey will be slapped someplace visible....lol....

Sonya, we'll still be there.... our lime green mickey will be slapped someplace visible....lol....

Cool, hope to meet you guys...we'll have our green mickey visible too. Most people have recognized us by the cart, haha. I think we requested 1200 or 900 loop this time....??

I think being in the 100 loop last time spoiled us. Some don't like the traffic, but we enjoyed it. On nights the kids went to be early, we sat outside and watched carts and people go by. It was nice to be close to the "action" and hear the boat whistle and watch the fireworks through the trees from our site...all while our little ones were comfortably asleep inside the camper. Like others suggested, we kept the a/c fan to "on", so the noise didn't disturb them at all.

Finally getting excited...can't wait to get to the Fort! :thumbsup2

This is a classic example of "no good deed goes unpunished"
I try to help out "my boys" and I get thrown under the bus.

FYI..... Donnie has an issue with his speedometer and it just so happens that I know how to fix it. Apparently he is too "frugal" to pay to have it done :lmao:

Too cheap, not frugal. Like heck if I'll give GM $600 to fix something that costs 6 bucks.

For those of us who cannot attend, I hope someone dishes the dirt, posts the pix, and get their lies (I mean stories) out there first! :cool2:

Seriously, either real time or when you get home, I'd like to hear what happened.

Bama ED

Bama Ed....I LOVE your new avatar!!!!!

Sonya...we'll still be there...we'll be there till the 1st. I dont know if Im gonna do the lime green Mickey head , or my green flame mickey head, But ya'll will know my Munster Mobile
100_3630.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter