ice
drinks (or we can byob)
charcoal
hotdogs and buns
mustard, ketchup
chips
another dessert
anything else?

Just let me know what to bring and I will bring it. Just not the drinks, yall will all want beer and I will have to give up my summer vacation at the ft to pay for it!:lmao: :rotfl2:

The GG is fixed again. jen, kahuna, myself, rodger and hubaneks are all attached. Everyone else needs to re-attach.

What is that..some kinda long haired hippie code er sump'm?
1_4_110.gif

Well bring a crock pot of Jambalaya, or would you guys rather Red Beans & Rice? (RB&R will give us guys something to do while sitting around drinkin!!!!)
10_15_6.gif

I forgot to check the thread...:lmao:

We'll roll them all up...

So far I think we have:

Rog: Jamabalaya (did I butcher the spelling?)
BigK: Wings (whimpy and thermo-nuclear meltdown)
Me: bananas and whipped cream
did someone mention potato salad on the other thread?

Is anyone willing to bring:
plates
napkins
utensils
cups
ice
drinks (or we can byob)
charcoal
hotdogs and buns
mustard, ketchup
chips
another dessert
anything else?

I volunteered (previously) smoked fish and shrimp and potato salad. If y'all want to smoke the fish and shrimp again, that is up to you!:lmao:

The GG is fixed again. jen, kahuna, myself, rodger and hubaneks are all attached. Everyone else needs to re-attach.

Thanks for taking care of us!

We had planned to head back to Houston on the 24th, but are now rethinking that so we can join the party. :thumbsup2

GAWD my head is gonna explode.... this is what I know so far.. our original GrandGathering got gone. There's a new one. BDR doesn't love the Kungaloosh. Rhonda won't let us in her cabin. There will be wings.

I still have a ressie.... May 22 - 28. What do I need to do to get hooked up again??

Saturday is fine with us for a cookout.... I can bring paper plates and napkins and cups. Whew.... am I caught up yet? I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks on a political thing...it's just about finished. Boy will I need a break!!

GAWD my head is gonna explode.... this is what I know so far.. our original GrandGathering got gone. There's a new one. BDR doesn't love the Kungaloosh. Rhonda won't let us in her cabin. There will be wings.

I still have a ressie.... May 22 - 28. What do I need to do to get hooked up again??

Saturday is fine with us for a cookout.... I can bring paper plates and napkins and cups. Whew.... am I caught up yet? I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks on a political thing...it's just about finished. Boy will I need a break!!

i think you need to reattach your ressie, i would pm GD and find out the details...he never did say what happened

I don't know why, but disneys reservation system s u c k s period.

:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Priceless, I almost busted a stitch (literally):thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Priceless, I almost busted a stitch (literally):thumbsup2

no, no, no, we can't have that...then you have to go back to the dr's...try to laugh silently, if possible....you must get well!:love:

did you get my PM? they figured out they gave me the wrong gg number.

Back to casual menu planning...

I'll be glad to bring the antipasta salad!! Are we each bringing our own stuff to grill & some to share? I can make a Sam's trip for other essentials (plates, napkins, etc.) Hey Pete.... you willing to pick me up when I get there too???

This is what I have so far:

Me: bananas and whipped cream
Rog: jambalaya
BigK: wings
Jen: smoked fish and potato salad
des1954: propasta salad
DebbieT11: plates, cups, napkins
GatorDad: hotdogs and buns
Mrsgus: chips, dessert
All: ice

Did I miss anyone?

I reckon we still need:
charcoal
lighter fluid
chips
utensils
mustard
ketchup
relish

I'll bring the hotdogs and rolls. we can all chip in for ice.

MAKE SURE YOU GET RHONDA YOUR SAMS CLUB LIST EARLY, I ONLY WANT HER MAKING TWO TRIPS TO SAMS, NOT THREE OR FOUR. THANK YOU RHONDA FOR VOLUNTEERING TO MAKE THE SAMS CLUB RUNS.....

:rotfl:

I'll bring the hotdogs and rolls. we can all chip in for ice.

MAKE SURE YOU GET RHONDA YOUR SAMS CLUB LIST EARLY, I ONLY WANT HER MAKING TWO TRIPS TO SAMS, NOT THREE OR FOUR. THANK YOU RHONDA FOR VOLUNTEERING TO MAKE THE SAMS CLUB RUNS.....

:rotfl:

Great! I'll update the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter