Memories Expo.. anyone going??

pfishgirl

In Loving Memory of My Son 5/6/09
:woohoo: Just got my reminder email.... so Is anyone going to either the Orlando, Ohio or New Jersey Annual Memories Expo ???

do you have a link>? I always forget about it till it is too late. I think the NJ one isn't that far from me.

Its the 1st w/e in june. I have gone the last 3 yrs. last yr i stayed for the crop. Maybe we can have our very own scrapping dis meet.
Valerie

I went last year just for the day..
maybe this year i'll do the classes and crops :thumbsup2

OK....are there 5 of us ready to register? The cost seemed to be $150 for 5 folks to get a table dedicated to them.

When is the Orlando one? I'd love to join you ladies but it's cost a little bit too much for me to fly to NJ just to go!!

Grrrrrr. They used to have one in Chicago several years ago, but they don't anymore. There's only one other one that I know of in the Chicago area but it's in April. Wish there were more.

I'm going to the Jersey one :banana: :banana: :banana: It's only about 15 minutes from my house (going the very back way) and I usually help out a friend of my mine who has a booth - don't know if I'm doing it this year.

Maybe we could meet for lunch. I'm hoping that they'll have some good vendors this year. I know that Junkitz will definitely be there and I also saw that SEI will be there again this year.

i love junkitz.. and sei.. i jsut went to an SDv and saw their superhero paper. I didn't even know they had another line coming out. i'm def looking foward to see what embellishments they have to go w it.
Anybody who wants to join us, just add your name.. I never met anyone from the boards at WDW, so maybe I'll get to meet some people at the expo.
Valerie

I got the SEI superhero range last week for doing the Marvel Super Hero Island at IOA. Looks absolutely fantastic!!

Were you at Absecon???? I was there this weekend and actually got 20 pages done which is the most that I've done in quite a long time. I'm one of those slowwwwwww scrappers.

How many crops/classes at the expo do you all do??? :confused3
I didn't do any of them last year because it was my 1st time there and I registered late, the classes were full.. :guilty:

I was thinking about trying one this time.. I don't think I could do too many as my first time but I'd like to try at least one.. :teeth:

I LOVED all my free stuff last year and all the free make and take items.. My DS was drafted with me, I didn't want to go alone, but he ended up having fun and his Tags came out better then mine... :rotfl2:

czycropper said:
Were you at Absecon???? I was there this weekend and actually got 20 pages done which is the most that I've done in quite a long time. I'm one of those slowwwwwww scrappers.

I was at Absecon.. I am slower then you. I did 12. i also took 3 classes. I was in the ballroom and I had a scraprack with me. I was working on our universal trip. I thought I would be so fast and also get to do the disney cruise too. What was i thinking? :rotfl2:

I want to go to the one in august in camp hill. where do you live? I'm in rockland county ( new york).
Valerie

Queenie said:
When is the Orlando one? I'd love to join you ladies but it's cost a little bit too much for me to fly to NJ just to go!!

The one in Orlando is November 10-12.
Go to the link on page 1 of this thread and there is a link on the Memories page for the Florida show.

We might actually be at WDW that weekend for the Food and Wine festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter