Memories Expo.. anyone going??

I am going to the show, not sure if I am doing classes or the crop yet. So if anyone plans a meet in NJ let me know!

i want to sign up but I don't want to crop alone. the crop was alot of fun.. AC Moore gave out bag with alot of goodies and thier were prizes during the whole crop.
anyone want to join me..
signup srts this w/e i believe.
valerie

Isn't it a sin that I live 20 minutes away and have never made it to the Expo!?!?!?

I'd love to meet up with some fellow DISers and possibly join in on the crop as well (my non-Disney scrapping friends are being non-commital so whoever finalizes their plans first Dis- or Non- is who I will scrap with!!!)...

And how do we find out about the crop at the Doubletree if they do one this year? Does it have prizes & goody bags like the Expo one? (I'm a sucker for goody bags & prizes!!)

ok reg starts tommorrow.. i would love to do the crop with other dis people. it sells out fast (esp the one on fri). let me know if you will sign up , and I will too. I loved the crop at the expo, great goody bag and prizes. So if someone lets me know, i'll sign up. it will be fun.

I have the information and registration form for the Doubletree Crop - you can PM your e-mail and I'll be glad to send it to you. I was told by the organizer that it was filling up fast. I was going to sign up but Friday is when we're doing my DD's bridging ceremony - so I won't be able to go to the crop.

let's get the party started. Friday's crop is already sold out. I reg for saturday's crop.
if interested go to the website and sign-up. we can arrange a to meet b4 the crop and then sit together. it'll be alot of fun
Valerie

ValDisney said:
let's get the party started. Friday's crop is already sold out. I reg for saturday's crop.
if interested go to the website and sign-up. we can arrange a to meet b4 the crop and then sit together. it'll be alot of fun
Valerie

I am signing up as well...I got nervous when Friday sold out. Please register soon so we all get to go--I haven't met any fellow DISers yet so I am really excited!

As I told Valerie, I will be impossible to miss as I will be wearing my pink plaid Tinkerbell jammies with matching slippers and holding a lime green mickey ear DIS sign:)

My stampin'up demonstrator got 2 tables for Saturday night. I'll look for green mickey heads (or the ones that are scrapping disney)!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to register for the crop this morning but my daughter ended up getting sick at school and I had to go get her and now I logged back on and IT IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset:( Today was a really bad day:( Grrrr.

sometimes people sell their tickets. keep a look out. when you get to the expo, you may be able to get one.
valerie

BeccaGrace said:
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to register for the crop this morning but my daughter ended up getting sick at school and I had to go get her and now I logged back on and IT IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset:( Today was a really bad day:( Grrrr.
Are you looking for Saturday night?
If so, PM your info to me. My SU demostrator is starting a waiting list in case people need to back out the spot isn't wasted.

Anything New Going On Yet ??? :confused3

Who has their tickets and for what day is your crop???

I'm still deciding what day I should go.. even if I don't do a crop day, I would like to maybe have a Dis meet with everyone :thumbsup2

I am going both days and doing the crop sat night.
if you go, let me know, and maybe we can meet.
Valerie

jedi_librarian said:
Grrrrrr. They used to have one in Chicago several years ago, but they don't anymore. There's only one other one that I know of in the Chicago area but it's in April. Wish there were more.

Chicago Expo

This is the one in Chicago... I'm Going to this one ... will you be doing one of the crops??

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
i am soooooooooooooooooooo excited !!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

anyone have FINAL and SET plans on what day there are going?????

I'll be there on Saturday for a morning class, a walk around the floor with DD and then the crop Saturday night!! Good thing I only live 10 minutes away and I can come home and rest in between. I'm not a night owl and by that midnight hour I will be yawning! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter