Meryll83's SBP/Citrico's/Morocco PJ - Update: Trip Report now underway!!

I'm really glad you got the Chef's Domain booked, it looks like all your plans are coming together well - you certainly won't go hungry on the holiday :rotfl:

I need to get more organised - you are my inspiration :worship:

OMG I think I just gained 10 lbs looking at that!
Ah, but sooooooooo worth it! :thumbsup2

Your plan sounds great. I'll be asking for tips when we mail for our license.
No problem! I'm wondering when to start chasing it up actually, coz I think it was a good couple of weeks ago I sent it off, but I have heard they don't send it back to you until you're at a certain timescale, just to make sure you don't do it all to early and have it expire before you get to the wedding!!

That sounds out of this world; we love peanut butter and chocolate desserts! We normally just do shakes or something boring, except for getting the "kitchen sink" one time. I am now going to have to add this to my list of must have desserts next time we're at WDW :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
You won't regret it, I promise :cloud9:

I'm really glad you got the Chef's Domain booked, it looks like all your plans are coming together well - you certainly won't go hungry on the holiday :rotfl:

I need to get more organised - you are my inspiration :worship:
This is the trouble with having the free dining plan last time we went, we're now addicted to eating in Disney restaurants! :rotfl:

As for organisation, really I'm OVERorganised, I keep running out of things to do!! :lmao:

Funny thing happened today, I asked Kathleen a question and she sent me the answer but she got confused and thought I was you! She realised straight away and sent the correct answer though.

Funny thing happened today, I asked Kathleen a question and she sent me the answer but she got confused and thought I was you! She realised straight away and sent the correct answer though.
Hahaha, what did you manage to find out? Maybe it'll help me!!
That reminds me, she was supposed to send me an updated copy of my BEO last week, I'll have to drop her a reminder....

Hahaha, what did you manage to find out? Maybe it'll help me!!
That reminds me, she was supposed to send me an updated copy of my BEO last week, I'll have to drop her a reminder....

I asked about important dates such as when the final payment is due.

Hey hun, remember me??!!

Sorry i've not been around for a while but I thought I'd check in and see how things were going. Not long now huh?

I'm so glad you got your ressies. We had decided against Le Cellier for our wedding night meal as we just couldn't get anything online or on the phone when we tried. I was trying to see what the likelyhood was of getting the numbers and times but no luck. I know we can't book it this far out but thought it would give us an idea of how available it was - and it's not!

We are going to go for the Yachtsmans instead and then hop into Epcot afterwards.

Congrats on the weight loss - that is fantastic! I joined a gym a few weeks ago and have lost around 1.5" all over so I'm well chuffed.

So what have you got left to organise?

xx

Hey hun, remember me??!!

Sorry i've not been around for a while but I thought I'd check in and see how things were going. Not long now huh?

I'm so glad you got your ressies. We had decided against Le Cellier for our wedding night meal as we just couldn't get anything online or on the phone when we tried. I was trying to see what the likelyhood was of getting the numbers and times but no luck. I know we can't book it this far out but thought it would give us an idea of how available it was - and it's not!

We are going to go for the Yachtsmans instead and then hop into Epcot afterwards.

Congrats on the weight loss - that is fantastic! I joined a gym a few weeks ago and have lost around 1.5" all over so I'm well chuffed.

So what have you got left to organise?

xx
Hey Alex,
Nice to have you back! Sounds like your plans are coming together now, and well done on the inches! :thumbsup2

We picked up our altered dresses yesterday, I have pictures! The shop randomly had a fake bouquet which was in our wedding colours, so we got to pose for our first bridal party shots! :rotfl:

Here goes....
Dress004.jpg

Julie is on the left and Jackie on the right. Excuse our lack of hair styles and makeup! I forgot to bring my shoes as well, so my dress will sit a tiny bit higher from the floor.

I am now officially bustled!
Dress005.jpg

I only have one word: Stunning! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!
The dress is wonderful and the bridesmaids dresses fit the bridesmaids beautifully :thumbsup2

Yep, absolutely stunning!! Do you want to swap for a Capri Royale?

Ooooo ! I love your BM dresses ! I am at work so I don't have time to go through your whole TR again, but could you tell me who the designer is and what the style # is for those ? You all look lovely !!

Thanks!

Ooooo ! I love your BM dresses ! I am at work so I don't have time to go through your whole TR again, but could you tell me who the designer is and what the style # is for those ? You all look lovely !!

Thanks!

What do you mean you don't want to trawl through all 64 pages? I'm offended! ;) They are Bella by Venus, D586.

Alex, your Capri Royale is going to look amazing, when do we get some piccies?

Thanks girls for all your lovely comments, I'm really looking forward to getting ready on the big day now, having seen a preview of what it will look like when we're all suited up. Can't wait 'til we have the whole set with the boys as well!

I may see if they will take a picture at my fitting...

That dress SO suits you, it looks like old Maggie had you in mind when it was designed. Really really looks good :)

I love the colour of the BM dresses too.

Hey hun,

Any news from Beaute Speciale about your nails?

Lots of things going on the last couple of weeks, so I just made it over here. I love the dress pictures, your dress is so classy and elegant. :bride:

Hi girls,

Sorry I've slightly neglected my PJ the last couple of weeks, just started a new job on Monday which has meant giving up doing my theatre shows, so very busy and emotional times, but should be nice and stable now!
My theate group threw me an amazing surprise leaving party, complete with songs performed for me, so I've asked the director whether they would be able to come and perform at our at home reception they were that fab :lovestruc

I emailed Beaute Speciale after hearing they couldn't do Alex's nails anymore as their nail technician had left, and sure enough, same problemo.
Think I'm just gonna get them done before I leave now and pray i don't damage them travelling or in the first few days before the wedding.

Thanks for the compliments on my dress, we didn't lethally lace it up here, so hopefully when it's done right I should have a teeny tiny waist. At the start of the year I was weighing around 11 st 3, and I went on the scales on Sunday to discover I'm down to 9 st 13 :woohoo:

Have received our mailed back marriage licence application from Brevard county and we're going to get it notarised next week.

Also got up at 5am at the weekend to book our shore excursions, we're doing the Sea Lion Encounter at Nassau, and Parasailing at Castaway Cay, very exciting! We've also booked a getaway package for the rest of the day at CC which includes bike hire, snorkel hire and float hire on the island.
I have also booked Palo for now, not sure whether to keep this or not, but thought it best to book now and cancel later rather than not have the option later.

Phew! Busy busy!

Whose been a busy girl then??!

Sorry about Beaute Speciale but glad you know too. I'm surprised they didn't email you to let you know :confused3

I heard back from Valencia Salon on Wheels if you are still interested in gettign them done in your room. They charge $75 per set of nails which includes a French manicure and a one-off fee of $50 location fee.

I have emailed them to say I want to book and am just waiting to hear back. I've promised my Mom nails and nails she will have!

ps. Congrats on the new job :thumbsup2

Ohmigod, where has the time gone??!!!

To think we started with 2 years to go, and now we leave in 5 weeks time!

I've made a list of all the stuff we have to do, and it's surprisingly long :sad2: - to be honest the majority of it is for our at home do, seeing as we don't have the joy of a wedding planner for this part! It's all lots of little things like making background music CD's, table names etc, but it's all added up to make a scary looking list!

I'm going to email aaaaall our Florida vendors either this weekend or next, to make sure we're still all set and whether there's anything else they need from us etc. Yikes, I'm gonna be a busy bee for the next few weekends!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter