Michael & Theresa ~ 4/19/2010~WP/CG/UK lower~holy moly an update! day 4 is up

Subscribing!! Everything looks awesome so far!! You look gorgeous in your dress!! :goodvibes As for the resorts, I LOVE POFQ!! :lovestruc You couldn't go wrong with it. My family has stayed there several times and we have always been impressed. We actually just booked it for our honeymoon!! :cloud9: DF has never stayed there and I think it is definitely the most intimate and romantic of the moderates! As for the deluxe, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! :laughing: The Contemporary is very nice and I also adore the Poly and AKL (where we are staying on our wedding night!) I have heard great things about the GF but have never had the pleasure of staying there myself. :sad2: Looking forward to reading more!! :goodvibes

Thanks Kristin! I'm so glad to hear some feedback on POFQ. I've never been there and just from the pics I fell in love with it! Congrats on just booking your honeymoon! :goodvibes And thank you for your wonderful complements on my dress! I really love it! :lovestruc

Ok, so not much to update on purchases and whatnot but... of course today there is a thread with all the new pricing for 2010. The extra 2000 minimum i'm not so worried about. but if to postpone a month (due to mike's career), it would put us in premium season in which case then, it's an extra 5000 if i remember correctly. well, i guess i just need to wait and see what happens. I'm not too worried

Ok... so i'd thought i'd post some inspiration pics b/c well, everybody likes looking at pics!:laughing: As always, opinions are highly welcome and greatly appreciated!:thumbsup2

This first one is from Sarah (Orangetiggs), I absolutely love it!
bouquet4-2.jpg

The rest here i just found online I think.
bouquet2.jpg

bouqet1.jpg

bouquet1.jpg

Something like this might be on the alter... i'm not sure yet, i just liked it!
tulipcenterpiece.jpg

What do you think?

MMMM... CAKE!!! I know I've gotten most of these pics from this wonderful board here. So Thank you to everyone who provided inspiration!
cake4.jpg

cake2.jpg

cake1.jpg

cake3.jpg

cake5.jpg

I can't make up my mind!

I love the first bouquet and the second cake (it's mine, lol, so of course I have to vote for it!) :goodvibes The last bouquet is also very pretty, I love the colors!

I love the first bouquet and the second cake (it's mine, lol, so of course I have to vote for it!) :goodvibes The last bouquet is also very pretty, I love the colors!
I love your cake! It is perfect! :goodvibes You had such a beautiful wedding!

they all look beautiful, but I like the first and third bouquets and fourth cake. Good luck :goodvibes

Thanks for the feedback Tammy! It's so nice to be able to get other peoples opinions and thoughts! :thumbsup2 I really like the colors in the third bouquet but Sarah's bouquet (the first one) just blew me away. I think it is so beautiful!:goodvibes

I love the first bouquet and the last one that you found. I thought that one was really pretty. And I liked the second cake best! :)

I definitely like the first and fourth bouquet .. I do have to say I'm definitely partial to mad hatter cakes as well!!

I really like the 4th cake, but I'm also partial to the Mad Hatter cakes :)

As for a bouquet - I really like the 4th one with the pink roses. Pink roses are my absolute favorite!!:lovestruc

Thanks for all the wonderful input ladies! I really do appreciate it! :thumbsup2 We think we have decided on doing a Mad hatter cake! DF wants something fun and colorful. He says because we are fun people our cake should reflect that! I happen to agree! So now i'm in the process of choosing what style mad hatter we want! I'm excited! :laughing:

Ok... so the more i look at this pic the more confused i get. I love the veil and love my dress but really don't know if they go well together... my sisters say i must be on something b/c they look fab together but when i look at this pic i'm like... "did i just get caught up in the moment?" what do you ladies honestly think? should i see if i can exchange the veil or do you like it?
dress2-1.jpg

I love the veil, that's exactly what I wanted originally!! I would have gotten it too but the color of ivory did not match my dress. I think it looks great with yours! After I got my dress I had a few moments of doubt that I made the right decision because it all happened so quickly and it was a blur of emotion, but in the end I think you get all caught up and teary eyed because you've found what you were always meant to wear on your wedding day. I definitely approve!

I love the veil, that's exactly what I wanted originally!! I would have gotten it too but the color of ivory did not match my dress. I think it looks great with yours! After I got my dress I had a few moments of doubt that I made the right decision because it all happened so quickly and it was a blur of emotion, but in the end I think you get all caught up and teary eyed because you've found what you were always meant to wear on your wedding day. I definitely approve!
Thank you so much! :goodvibes You are right, that is just what I needed to hear! :thumbsup2

I think they look beautiful together!:banana:
Thanks Mindy! :goodvibes I appreciate your input. It really does mean alot to me that I can rely on you wonderful ladies to calm me down!

So I've been playing around in photoshop and these are a couple of things i've accomplished!
Door Hangers for the Welcome Bags. We've haven't decided on which one yet and there will still be tweaking but it's a start
doorhanger1.jpg

doorhanger2.jpg

doorhanger3.jpg

So what do you ladies think? I really want suggestions b/c I'm still tweaking them! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter