Michigan DIS Meet! August 17th @ 1 PM (update on pg 4)

6timemomma just to clarify:
I live in Ohio but will be up in Michigan planning.paying on my wedding so I kinda am combining pleasure with work. AS for the Bach party lets keep it kid friendly my niece thinks she gets to come Dising too.

Kid friendly??? Aww, that's not fun ;) Will this be the same niece I got to meet in Chicago??

At the Mall for a few hours and We can party just don't ruin Princess Katie's Image of Mickey Mouse. I'm doing my darnest to talk her dad into taking her someplace So I can be free, but when she only sees me once a month it's hard!!. I swear She will be one walking me down Asile LOL.

What is the Holland part of your tag? Another possible Hope College grad? I'm originally from Muskegon and graduated from Hope in 1987.

No I'm not a Hope Grad actually A GRCC formerly GRJC grad. Holland was my home for 23 years:). I'm still a Spartan even thru I live on wrong side of border :teeth: I know where Hope College is been by it more than I care to think of, have watched it grow over the years.

Just bumping for this evening!

Where are all the Michigan DISers?

Come out of that lurking closet & enjoy!

We're not going to bite, it will be in a public mall!

We are kid friendly (I think ya scared em away Elaine) LOL

And I think Dan is not doing bathroom pictures now!
(At least none were posted at PatrickIL's end of June meet!)

Originally posted by yepod
We are kid friendly (I think ya scared em away Elaine) LOL

And I think Dan is not doing bathroom pictures now!
(At least none were posted at PatrickIL's end of June meet!)
How could I scare them away John?? ;)

Oh and you forgot... I have a camera and a quick finger too ;) Oh wait, we're not supposed to be scaring them...

*edited because I am anal and will correct typos even a week later* ;)

My sister (TerriP) & I are going to try and come. I have to see if I can change my class that day. If I can....we'll be there!!:D

I still plan to be there... and it will be just lonely little me :teeth:

John, I think you were right... I am scaring everyone away... maybe if I change my answer to say "Nope not coming" that people won't be so frightened. I know I'm from Ohio and all, but we really aren't that bad ;)

We're still debating whether DH is going to work (overtime) that Saturday or not.

Not sure if the teen-agers are coming either. And oldest DS will be playing basketball in Europe that day so he's definetly going to be a No Show!:D

Originally posted by Fire14
I'm a misplaced Spartan in buckeye Country.
Hmmm... I guess there has to be something else about me that scares people then, eh?? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter