Mickey Ears Thread

gOLDEN bLUE

Earning My Ears
Here you can chat about those oh so famous Ears :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo . You can share pictures, discuss all the new mickey ears that are out, tell your favorite mickey ears, or share a design that you may have for a pair of those things. Have Fun.

Just to get a topic started--

There are so many new kinds of ears coming out, they're making one for every holiday (pretty much), do you think that all the new attractive colorful ones are ataking away from the origianl black?

IMG_0351_edited.jpg

Here is a pic of my dd in her xmas ears. We loved them since she was born in December. The only down side was they could not embroider them like the other ears. :(

I bought some santa mickey ears with glitter snowflakes on the ears and I love them! My daughter (5) bought the pink tye died ears and we bought the golden ears for my one year old. I think a little bit of variety is nice, but they could overdue it. Anyone who has kids can appreciate not having as many choices.

I would love the idea of having a few styles, but retiring them before adding more. That would make them a sort of limited edition and would probably be great marketing for them.

On our last trip I splurged and bought the Sworski Crystal Encrusted Mickey Ears!

I'll have to take a picture to show you!

janet

Oh geez, I thought this was about the ice cream bars and couldn't figure out why you said they came in different colours!! :eek:

Ok, you know where MY mind was. :rotfl2:

I, myself, picked up a gold pair of ears from WDW. I intend to pick up a gold pair at DL in August. I think the different ones are cute...especially the Christmas ones.

i have 2 pairs of golden mickey ears, one to actually wear, and one just for display :p.

On my next trip I wanna get some blue mickey ears. I have black ones, but those are from waaaaay back in my baby days 93'.

My kids are way excited about the gold ears!!!! They can't wait to get them when we get to DL in March.

K in SA

I got some gold mouse ears in Disney World!!! Yippee!!!! :teeth:

I also have some pink ones from my very first trip to WDW when I was 5 (that's me on the right! I was so cute then, I don't know what happened. haha)

minis.jpg

I have only seen the Christmas ones, but my sister said that one of my nieces got some that were pink with pink flowers on them, and one was mulitcolored with characters on them. I can't wait to get next month and see them!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter