Mickey Pocketbook

pumba's mom

Mouseketeer
I made this pocketbook for a friend for her birthday. (Made one for me too!)
The pattern is called Bermuda Bag from Pink Sand Beach designs. I found the fabric at Joann's. My friend LOVED it.

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

I love it! Your friend is very lucky to have you make her one!!
GREAT JOB!

that is awesome!! wish i could make stuff like that! how hard is it to do?

Lisa

I love your bag!

I just finished this one for my daughter to take with us to WDW. I got the pattern from Etsy.com. Keyka Lou patterns messenger bag.

I used one of the reusable shopping bags from the Disney Store for the flap piece. I'm working on an all black one with the same flap for myself too.

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

Both of the bags are adorable! About how much did the fabric and supplies cost?

Over the weekend I bought fabric to make my son pajama pants and it cost $30! :eek: I thought making things was supposed to be cheaper than buying them in the store! ;)

Both of the bags are adorable! About how much did the fabric and supplies cost?

Over the weekend I bought fabric to make my son pajama pants and it cost $30! :eek: I thought making things was supposed to be cheaper than buying them in the store! ;)

It's true that crafting supplies are really expensive. It's not really cost effective to make your own things anymore.

WOW!!! How lucky is your friend. LOVE it!!! Love your daughter's purse too! They are both great!!! Thanks for sharing them!

HockeyMomNH....love your bag too! Where did you get that Mickey fabric...kind of looks like an old t-shirt? Love the pattern too.
The cost of my bag was not that much. I bought a lot of the supplies at Joann's for 65% off. This was actually the first bag pattern I have made but I think I may give some other patterns a try.

HockeyMomNH....love your bag too! Where did you get that Mickey fabric...kind of looks like an old t-shirt? Love the pattern too.
The cost of my bag was not that much. I bought a lot of the supplies at Joann's for 65% off. This was actually the first bag pattern I have made but I think I may give some other patterns a try.

I cut the mickey from this bag that I got at the Disney Store.

302848.jpg

This was my first bag pattern too. It was lots of fun and I want to make more too.

I love the fabric that you used on the inside of your bag. They're very Mickey!:lovestruc

I love your bag!

I just finished this one for my daughter to take with us to WDW. I got the pattern from Etsy.com. Keyka Lou patterns messenger bag.

I used one of the reusable shopping bags from the Disney Store for the flap piece. I'm working on an all black one with the same flap for myself too.

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

I just found this board thread. I'm so jealous of your work. Is it against board rules to ask if one can be made for me at a cost by you... if you're willing?? :confused3

ttfn2u2pooh, I sent you a pm.

I finished my black bag and then I adjusted the pattern to make a camera bag. I ended up doing both of these in two days just before we left for WDW. I am really happy with how the camera bag came out, and the bags were the perfect size for the parks!

IMG_5923.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

OMG ! i consider myself pretty crafty but i dont think i could do a bag this nice ! These are insane ! From outside to the detail inside! im with you :
ttfn2u2pooh
i know it's so agents rules but would you be willing to make me one for cost as well>>???? I really just dont think i could make one myself and I MUST HAVE ONE :love:

Those bags are amazing, but I have to admit by eyes were drawn to your Disney cakes!!!! And as I have a little boy turning one in September and his Daddy loves Cars and of course Toy Story is a fave too. Could I be cheeky and ask if there is anyway you could send me a picture of the cakes you have made???? I'm always searching for ideas but those are perfect. I don't make them my sister does and she likes to look at the pictures of what I find ages before to start planning it.
Thanks

OMG ! i consider myself pretty crafty but i dont think i could do a bag this nice ! These are insane ! From outside to the detail inside! im with you :
ttfn2u2pooh
i know it's so agents rules but would you be willing to make me one for cost as well>>???? I really just dont think i could make one myself and I MUST HAVE ONE :love:

Thank you. I'm not sure if it's ok to post this, but I started an etsy.com shop since I had some requests for the bags. My id is in my sig. I've only got a few up so far, but I have a bunch in progress.

Those bags are amazing, but I have to admit by eyes were drawn to your Disney cakes!!!! And as I have a little boy turning one in September and his Daddy loves Cars and of course Toy Story is a fave too. Could I be cheeky and ask if there is anyway you could send me a picture of the cakes you have made???? I'm always searching for ideas but those are perfect. I don't make them my sister does and she likes to look at the pictures of what I find ages before to start planning it.
Thanks

Sent you a pm. :)

Thank you sooo much ;) i see you have 3 listed right now and i know u said u had more which you were working on...any plans for other disney characters? or perhaps images such as the Castle??? :love: just wondering lol i'm a big fan of villians and the parks ... im just sayin :confused3 so just wondering whats in the works before i make up my mind picking one :rolleyes1 i know it kinda depends on what is avalabul as far as supplies go

Thank you sooo much ;) i see you have 3 listed right now and i know u said u had more which you were working on...any plans for other disney characters? or perhaps images such as the Castle??? :love: just wondering lol i'm a big fan of villians and the parks ... im just sayin :confused3 so just wondering whats in the works before i make up my mind picking one :rolleyes1 i know it kinda depends on what is avalabul as far as supplies go

I do have some more that I am working on. I have a Chesire Cat, a Tink, a Minnie, and another Mickey design that should be done in the next few days. I have a Jack Skellington shopping bag from last halloween that I was thinking about cutting up too.

I would love to do a castle. I bought a really large 40th anniversary shopping bag when we were in WDW in May. I just haven't decided how I want to cut it up yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter