Mickey stainless?

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
DH has agreed to getting some new flatware. I've been shopping online trying to decide what I want. Does anyone out there have the Mickey stainless that the Disney Store carries? The one where Mickey's head is cut out of the handles. Or have you seen it in person?

I'm wondering if it is nice and heavy and if it is as cute in person? I'm beginning to think this may be what I want to get.

We bought a set our last trip to WDW. We love it! It is heavy and fits in your hand nicely. I say go for it! :teeth: One thing though, the little spoons are tiny .

I got a set for Christmas. Love them!!
They are very nice looking....very heavy......and yes, the teaspoons are tiny.
Just ordered another set too (I like having lots available without having to wash dishes ;) )

We've had them for over a year and we LOVE them! The teaspons are very small as someone said! They go in the diswasher and we've never had a problem. The FEEL nice and we prefer the Mickey stainless to all of our other silverware!

GET SOME!!!!
Holly:D

We have them too and are ordering another set. :bounce:
But another vote on the tiny teaspoons:p :p

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter