Mickey's Mouse Trap - Sadness of Public Domain

njcoach24

Mouseketeer
Just watched the trailer for Mickey's Mouse Trap (
), there is the horror Mickey video game coming called Infestation: Origins (
)...and of course we have all the Pooh Blood and Honey sequel coming soon. I just feel like, in particular Mickey, is an iconic national treasures to be protected.

I know big corporations fighting to extend copyright isn't the best look but for some things I feel like the public would support. I just hate to see what's coming next for Mickey and how far off the deep end they will they take him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe85jZhSflk

Leave edge lords make their c rate "horror" movies. All of them are trash anyways and they'll get over it soon enough. Just don't watch them or look for them, before this post I only knew about one of those movies.

Leave edge lords make their c rate "horror" movies. All of them are trash anyways and they'll get over it soon enough. Just don't watch them or look for them, before this post I only knew about one of those movies.

Yeah - all of these brilliant filmmakers had the exact same idea. It's so subversive and shocking! 🙄

This isn't anything new for Mickey - adult animated shows like Family Guy and South Park have been doing more risque parodies of him for decades. Heck, even Disney put out a short called Runaway Brain back in 1995 that they try to make everyone forget even happened.

These are uncreative trash but it's not new territory for the character. The original Peter Pan novel is now in the public domain so I bet everyone posting here a churro (Disneyland, obviously. Not the WDW trash) that a Peter Pan horror film will be announced within a month.

This isn't anything new for Mickey - adult animated shows like Family Guy and South Park have been doing more risque parodies of him for decades. Heck, even Disney put out a short called Runaway Brain back in 1995 that they try to make everyone forget even happened.

These are uncreative trash but it's not new territory for the character. The original Peter Pan novel is now in the public domain so I bet everyone posting here a churro (Disneyland, obviously. Not the WDW trash) that a Peter Pan horror film will be announced within a month.
Peter Pan and Bambi are coming….i think this company setting up an avengers type deal with all these characters. It’s so sad.

https://screenrant.com/disney-horror-movie-remakes-peter-pan-bambi-filming-updates/

Turns out the infestation game is nazi trash. Everyone pretend to be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter