Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found a Christmas movie called Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas and I wondered if it was gonna be the first of a series of Christmas movies starring Mickey Mouse. Kelsey Grammer is the narrator of Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas and features three stories about how Mickey and friends celebrate Christmas in their own way. Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas is a cool movie and I can see why this movie was a hit but I think the second movie was alright

DD who is now 12 listened/watched repeatedly when she was 3. REPEATEDLY

I found a Christmas movie called Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas and I wondered if it was gonna be the first of a series of Christmas movies starring Mickey Mouse. Kelsey Grammer is the narrator of Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas and features three stories about how Mickey and friends celebrate Christmas in their own way. Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas is a cool movie and I can see why this movie was a hit but I think the second movie was alright

Once Upon a Christmas came out in 1999 and there was a sequel in 2004, Twice Upon a Christmas. The sequel has a different animation style I believe. I have never seen either of these, but the first is well regarded I think, at least by kids of that generation.

Was Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas a huge seller when it debuted on video? Because I remember hearing about it when it came out and then I bought it and thought it was cool

Was Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas a huge seller when it debuted on video? Because I remember hearing about it when it came out and then I bought it and thought it was cool

If I recall, it did decently, but not like amazingly. I worked at Blockbuster at the time and it was pretty hyped up. It is definitely a cult classic with kids from the time.

I love Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas. I didn't discover it until 5-10 years ago. It's now a yearly tradition to watch it 1 or 2 times in the Christmas season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter