Mickeys Toontown Madness

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
We plan on going to DL in September. We are DVC members, so we're all set with the resort ( staying at DLR). My ? is we need 4 day tickets,are we able to purchase the ones that include Mickeys Toontown Madness? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Also, we are interested in going to A Walk in Walts Footsteps. Is this tour availble everyday? Do you need to make reservations in advance or do you just show up?

unclescroogefan said:
We plan on going to DL in September. We are DVC members, so we're all set with the resort ( staying at DLR). My ? is we need 4 day tickets,are we able to purchase the ones that include Mickeys Toontown Madness? Thanks in advance for any responses.
I think you can purchase Mickey's Toontown Madness because you're staying on Disney Property. I know you have to go with somebody that buys from Walt Disney Travel. Since you're using DVC points I'm not sure how taht works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter