Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2009

1littlespark

Mouseketeer
We're going this year for the 2nd time ever on November 17th. We last went in 2003.

It might be a little early for this, but I figured I'd start a general thread for it like I did with MNSSHP and see what comes of it & who else is planning to attend.

Oh, hey there again. You move yet?

Ideally I probably would have preferred a later date, but the discount rates for Nov. were just too good to pass up. I'm not as picky about this one as Halloween, either. You might want to look into discounted tix if you're down here now.

Oh, hey there again. You move yet?

Ideally I probably would have preferred a later date, but the discount rates for Nov. were just too good to pass up. I'm not as picky about this one as Halloween, either. You might want to look into discounted tix if you're down here now.

Not yet- I'm moving down Aug 6.

I'll probably look into discounted tickets once I get down to FL.

That's cool. I see you're planning a WDW Thanksgiving. Should be nice.

Have you done a MVMCP before?

Yes we are going the 24th - 30th and we have done both the MNSSHP and MVMCP. We love them both but my favorite is Halloween (my bday is oct 30th) and my daughters favorite is Christmas ( her bday is dec 22nd LOL). My husband just goes along for the ride. which ever is happening when we book.

Yeah, of the two I'd say my favorite party is Halloween. That works out well, birthday wise for you too. And isn't that what husband's are supposed to do? :P

Yeah, of the two I'd say my favorite party is Halloween. That works out well, birthday wise for you too. And isn't that what husband's are supposed to do? :P

Yes thats what they are supposed to do. His Birthday is in april and the only holiday that comes close once in a while is Easter but Disney doesnt have anything for that. (besides pins which I get if we are there :))

My birthday is the 21st of May and our Anniversary is the 19th. My husband's birthday is the 5th of May. Crazy Month. It's generally that 3rd week we try to do special things, like go on vacation. Usually something very Disney. He's not very fussy about birthdays like I am though.

This reminds me, I have to start thinking of Thanksgiving plans.

I'll be at Disney World Nov. 30th thru Dec. 6th!:cloud9:
Dec. 7th is my birthday but i'm celebrating it on the 5th instead:rolleyes1 19th Birthday at Disney... who could pass that up? It makes up for no Sweet 16... LOL:rotfl:

I'll be at Disney World Nov. 30th thru Dec. 6th!:cloud9:
Dec. 7th is my birthday but i'm celebrating it on the 5th instead:rolleyes1 19th Birthday at Disney... who could pass that up? It makes up for no Sweet 16... LOL:rotfl:

I agree. Who indeed? The again, I may be biased since just about every birthday of mine is spent doing something Disney these days. :)

Lil Bo Beep - That's great. I hope you have a great time. We haven't been to that party since 2003, so it will be almost new for us at this point.

Hello,

My family and I will be going 11/17 for the MVMCP. This will be the first time doing MVMCP. We did the Halloween Party in 2007 and it was awesome except for the rain that lasted about 3 hours off and on . But Disney made it up to everyone by giving a free day at Magical Kingdom. I can't wait to see MK decked out with Christmas decorations. I heard it is really beautiful.

You're going the same night as us. I've been wondering how it will feel going to the Christmas Party so early. Yes, I'm sure it will be beautiful. No one decorates quite like Disney. :) I'm trying to figure out what I might wear that night. The last time I went, it was a spur of the moment thing. I'd been running around the park all day already, it was cold, and I looked disheveled and awful. I hope to do better this time. lol

We went to MNSSHP on the Oct. 30th in 2007 and it poured most of the night. In a way it was cool because it emptied the park hours earlier than usual. We weren't compensated in any way though. Then again, we stuck it out the whole night anyway. It is just water, after all. We're not "poncho people", as I call them. :P Riding Big Thunder Mountain repeatedly in the rain was pretty amusing. Getting stuck towards the end of the night for way too long on Splash Mountain (which I wouldn't normally go on on all dressed up for Halloween, but I was already drenched) was a little less amusing, especially when I had that song stuck in my head for weeks because the one part where we were stuck played and played and played. lol

We are going December 3rd. It is our first trip to Disney and the whole family is beyond excited!!

We are doing MVMCP on Nov. 12, have ADRs at LTT at 5:25. The sad part is, I'm really looking forward to a Dole Whip the most!!!! I've searched and searched and just can't find a Dole Whip 12 step program.:confused3

This is my family's first time during ANY Holiday so we are doing MVMCP on Dec. 1st. and we have ADR's at CRT around 5:20pm We are so excited. Myself, DD and DS have been 2 other times to WDW but this is my mom's first trip. Plus we are doing a DCL on the Wonder from 12/3 - 12/6. We are staying at POFQ from 11/29 - 12/2.

Hi there! My family and I will be at MVMCP on Dec. 8, 2009 celebrating my twins 8th birthday that day. Any other DISers plan on going that night?
Our trip is scheduled from Dec. 2 - 9 at All Star Movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter