Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs on Discovery) used to be on QVC

I knew that....I've seen that clip before. Have you ever seen the behind the scenes "Dirty Jobs" episode ?? It's pretty interesting...I think I would've stuck with QVC ;)

Yea, that behind the scenes episode was hilarious. The guy is a very quick thinker.

Mike Rowe is just too funny! I love watching him. I can't watch his Dirty Jobs show. Most of the time it is too gross for me.
I watch him more on After the Catch. We love Deadliest Catch. Never miss it.

He is from Maryland and he used to do this New Homes show here where he would go to a new house in a new community and show it plus show other communities in the area that have new homes. It was on every Saturday morning and I used to watch it even though I wasn't in the market for a house. I liked watching him plus seeing the inside of all these gorgeous homes. :goodvibes

The guy's a trained opera singer, too. No money there, I guess.

Haha that's funny! When I was at UCF his niece, Katie, was in my class and we were friends in class but not outside of class.

Wouldn't ya love to see him do a show about Las Vegas hookers? Now THAT is a dirty job!!

I just watched that! I love him, he is so funny!!

He is hilarious. Maybe it is the only way he can deal with the gross things he has to do.

Wouldn't ya love to see him do a show about Las Vegas hookers? Now THAT is a dirty job!!

Hey, you should submit that to him. :rotfl: They said they are looking for dirty jobs to do. They are running out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter