Military discounts, buying Park Hoppers at SoG?

steph73

DIS Veteran
I have a question about buying Park Hoppers at Shades of Green. We can get military discounts (DH is still in Reserves, got out of Army in '99) and I'm wondering if we can buy our PH's at the SoG resort when we arrive. We're not staying at the SoG, we're staying at a timeshare in Orlando, so can we still visit that resort? Does anyone know how much the PH's cost at SoG? We need two 5 day adult and one 5 day child. Plus, any other military discount advice anyone has would be appreciated!

TIA

Stephanie

6/01 - Off-site HGVC

Yes, we do this. We have never stayed at Sog but, we always buy our passes there. They are called Stars and Stripes. I know it is quite a savings compared to DC or AAA.

Have fun!

88 - FW
92 - Offsite (Holiday Inn Main Gate East)
93 - Dixie Landings
96 - CBR
97 - All Star Sports (Basketball)
98 - All Star Sports (Surfing)
99 - Disneyland!!!
99 - All Star Music (Calypso)
00 - All Star Movies (Love Bug)
01 - All Star Music (Calypso again?)

Go to their website, and they have every type of ticket listed there. BIG savings! We will get ours when we get down there. They are very friendly and helpful! ;)

mickey005.gif

All Star Sports 95
Shades of Green 98
Swan 2000
AKL 2001

We went over to SOG last year and bought an additonal one day ticket to go along with our 4 day passport we bought at our ITR here..no problem at all even though we were not staying there...If you tell the MK parking guard where you are going there is no charge to get through the Mk parking toll stand either.... :D :D :D

MOUSER

GOING TO WDW IN SEPTEMBER FOR OUR 12TH TRIP AND LOVING IT!!!!
8/86, 4/88, 8/90, 8/92, 4/94, 3/96, 3/97 8/98,
12/98, 12/99, 12/00, 9/01

you can purchase park hoppers and park hopper plus from sog, you cannot buy a stars n stripes pass unless you stay at sog or a walt disney resort, you have to show wdw resort pass to get this, I am from Norfolk, VA and it is cheaper to go to my local ITT office to buy a park hopper than to buy it at sog by $10- $12.00 double check your info carefully!!!!dont hesitate to check their website shadesofgreen.org
hope this is helpful, have a great trip!!

my nephew is in the reserves. can he buy these passes for us? or we will have to show military id at the parks?
thanks,
gayle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter