MILITARY Discounts for 2024 Released

6 days is great but Universal really has them beat with the military freedom pass. Disney needs to catch up!

The 2024 Freedom Pass ($210) is now available for purchase at your local ITT office. Well, at least in the Tampa Bay area. Insane deal:love:

We are going to DW with friends in March. My daughter's husband is in the military so we can get military tickets. I know that she needs to be there to activate them. However, if we don't use all of the days at our visit in March, can we go back later in the year without her and still use the remaining days? Or does she have to be with us? Not that she would let us go without her :P but I am just curious.

We are going to DW with friends in March. My daughter's husband is in the military so we can get military tickets. I know that she needs to be there to activate them. However, if we don't use all of the days at our visit in March, can we go back later in the year without her and still use the remaining days? Or does she have to be with us? Not that she would let us go without her :P but I am just curious.
According to militarydisneytips.com,
the military member is only required for activation of the Armed Forces Salute tickets and then you are free as a bird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter