Military Here?

Army wife here. My husband is in the medical field has been serving for almost 10 years.

I'm in the Air Force Reserves (working full time in uniform). I was active duty for 4 years, inactive for one, and have been active reserves since December. My mom was an nurse in the AF and my stepdad was a Doctor in the AF. My boyfriend is also in! One big military family!!

Nice to meet all of you!~ We are in Florida but about 0 hours from Disney... havent been yet but are planning a trip!~

Army National Guard Family here. DH is activated and in Iraq.

Nice to me all of you!

DH did 5 years active Air Force, then joined the NY Air National Guard, where he was full time for 14 years. March 2003 he got reactivated and will stay that way until at least August. He has over 20 now, and will be a lifer, I am sure. God bless you guys, :grouphug: .

DH is a pilot - we're just finishing his second full year in the Air Force. He's required to serve 10 years starting December 2003, so we're probably going to stick it out for the other 8.5 years for retirement. (Or, more likely, until they kick him out after 30+ years!)

My hubby is active duty Navy. He is currently an instructor with the Center for Naval Engineering in the Tidewater, VA area. He has over 20 years in and will probably retire when he completes his current assignment in 2006. I'm just glad that he is on shore duty right now and is home with us.

Semper Fi...In from 1987 to 1993 (Gulf War I and Somalia Vet) ...that is where the 0311 comes from in my user name!!!

My daddy became a marine straight out of high school and was till I was born and is now in the army since all kids are grown and gone.

Originally posted by Otto's Doll
DH did 5 years active Air Force, then joined the NY Air National Guard, where he was full time for 14 years. March 2003 he got reactivated and will stay that way until at least August. He has over 20 now, and will be a lifer, I am sure. God bless you guys, :grouphug: .

Otto's Doll Your DH would not happen to be a member of the 105th now would he???

I am over there I am there Full time ( AGR). Have 19 years in the Guard.
Mary

Yup, Otto is a member of the 105th. He is in POL. What squadron are you with?

I am in the Medical Sq/ I probably Know yur Husband . I pretty much have contact with everyone. Small world Huh?
Mary

Sometimes I think tooooo Long But I love it!!! Almost 20 Years!!
I joined in 1985.

I actually got there Just when they had moved from Westchester . We were then on the other side ( where the Airport and BX are) Then in 87 we moved to where we are now. We have grown so much since even that time.

Mary

That's for sure. Neat to have 'met' you on here! Have a great weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter