milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

i did but i wanted milkabum's picture sorry

milkabum said:
Here's something I thought the Zeta girls might like:

Cuuuuuuuuuute! :)

I've been admiring your handiwork, milkabum! Using paint, no less! I'm really impressed. One twitch of my wrist and I screw up everything in paint, so I can't imagine how much time you must spend making these little ppl :)

Pssssst... you should send the orange dress to vmk!!!!!!!!

:cheer2:

silvrstrfx said:
Cuuuuuuuuuute! :)

I've been admiring your handiwork, milkabum! Using paint, no less! I'm really impressed. One twitch of my wrist and I screw up everything in paint, so I can't imagine how much time you must spend making these little ppl :)

Pssssst... you should send the orange dress to vmk!!!!!!!!

:cheer2:
hey is that pic of that girl in dress IMVU by any chance???

This request is for milkabum only. :)

Background Choice: White
Border: None
Clothing and Accessories: A princess gown inspired by Sleeping Beauty. Specifically, Aurora wearing the dress with the clash of both pink and blue. Could you add the pointed sleeves to the gown, also? And is it possible to make the crown gold? Here is a picture, in case you need any help with details.
Names and/or Phrase: None
Screenshot: Here is a pic of me in my gown and crown...

23k3viv.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/23k3viv.jpg

Thanks very much in advance! I'm a huge fan of your artwork. :teeth:

I am still working on it and signed out because I had to go..
I'm 12, I have a curfue LOL

milkabum said:
I am still working on it and signed out because I had to go..
I'm 12, I have a curfue LOL
hey u almost done with mine.....not to rush u but i like ur designs and the other peeps r good at the 1 i wanted but i like yours better:) ur really good for a 12 year old i am 11 and 1 half and i stink at drawing lol:) anyways thanks....

Briar__Rose said:
This request is for milkabum only. :)

Background Choice: White
Border: None
Clothing and Accessories: A princess gown inspired by Sleeping Beauty. Specifically, Aurora wearing the dress with the clash of both pink and blue. Could you add the pointed sleeves to the gown, also? And is it possible to make the crown gold? Here is a picture, in case you need any help with details.
Names and/or Phrase: None
Screenshot: Here is a pic of me in my gown and crown...

23k3viv.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/23k3viv.jpg

Thanks very much in advance! I'm a huge fan of your artwork. :teeth:

1. Your signature is cute
2. I can make the crown gold, and a white collar, but I'm not sure what you mean by pointed sleeves.. :confused3 Do you mean like another layer on top of the gloves that sort of drop down?

milkabum said:
1. Your signature is cute
2. I can make the crown gold, and a white collar, but I'm not sure what you mean by pointed sleeves.. :confused3 Do you mean like another layer on top of the gloves that sort of drop down?
1. Thanks. :) The artwork is not mine, but I do some stuff of my own on Photoshop. I might open a thread someday.
2. Sorry, that was my mistake. I meant to say the pointed collar, haha, but you've already covered that. Brain fart on my part. *hits head* Do whatever you think looks closest to the actual dress. ;) Thanks!

milkabum said:
The mermaid for heDiedxILive:

OMG I LOVE IT! Thanks so much! I may come back to you in a few weeks for a change.

You're awesome!

dancegrl1093 said:
hey, if it works out, can i also use that one??? i think it's only fair since i suggested it.
I'm sorry! I didn't even see you mention it. I had the idea for it before she opened the thread. I mean, you can use the idea, why should I care? But I'd rather you not use that one, since it is my character... I mean that in the most polite way possible.

Alrighty then. laxplaya, you need to fill out a form like everybody else please and thank you :)
Finally, the anticipated motocross signature LOL :

"It's truly a piece of artwork" -New York Times
"it kicks virtual -Censored-" - Ebert and Roeper

MicMin said:
Great job with the pictures! :)
Thanks :) I love yours! I kept my Lady and the Tramp siggy in my pictures because I couldn't go over the limit.

milkabum said:
Thanks :) I love yours! I kept my Lady and the Tramp siggy in my pictures because I couldn't go over the limit.
could u plz curve in the bottom of my helmet kind toward my head so its curved around my head???
like around my cheeks ??
oh and it's awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter