Millenial Pink Magic Bands

Sora321

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I just went into MDE to customize the magic bands for our trip. I was hoping to get the Millenial Pink ones, but they were not listed as an option.

Are these usually available as a customizable option? Are they sold out?

Thanks!

Hello!

I just went into MDE to customize the magic bands for our trip. I was hoping to get the Millenial Pink ones, but they were not listed as an option.

Thanks!
They aren’t included as a resort-stay option.

For sale at the parks or through the Shop Parks app.

Hello!

Thanks!
The only way to get a Millennial Pink MagicBand is to purchase one.

I may be somewhat dense, but I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that both the millennium pink and black MBs sell for the exact same price as the other solid color MBs but aren't available as an option to get free when staying on property or renewing an annual pass. Oh, well.

I may be somewhat dense, but I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that both the millennium pink and black MBs sell for the exact same price as the other solid color MBs but aren't available as an option to get free when staying on property or renewing an annual pass. Oh, well.

Its just smart marketing really. Why give away the current 'it' colors for free?

It’s easier for Disney to offer a basic selection of colors and keep “in demand” colors for sale-only. It’s all about the additional revenue.

Ah, okay, thanks everyone! We'll just go with the purple ones. We had the regular pink last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter