Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
March. You have time. Can you refresh my memory, which disign did I ask for? I've asked for so many and can't remember what I still have out there I asked for. I don't want you to have to spend the time creating if I've got everything I'm going to use. I remember there's one out there I really wanted. Thanks~

It was the ocean beach chairs. :)

Hi Milliepie!

I know it takes longer to do a name fill but since you mentioned being on the #2700s, my request was back on 12/10 page 161, post #2411.

Here it is:
"I found the name "KEN" in your name fills, but need "MOLLY" also, would be great to match the font and print... the main characters in sailor attire, yellow boarder around the letters, pretty basic block font."

We still have a month or so to departure, but I just didn't want to get lost in the shuffle.

BTW - it is really awesome that you offer this to us Dissers. You are a gem!:thumbsup2

Thanks

Marcy

I like your christmas disney designs. Is there anyway you can make one that say Walt Disney World Christmas 2011. I also would like the Our Family Vacation but change 2010 to 2011.

Are you able to do a design with the name Addy, Grier, Gunnar, and Colt?

I forgot to add "firts cruise" to them. Let me know which one, if any are good and I can add it for you. :)

Love Love LOVE it. I think i'm going to go with the first one with the small Mickey head. If you can squeeze "My first cruise" on there, that'd be great, but if it looks too bzy, let me know. Thanks so much!

I just wanted to mention how much I appreciate your Autism Awareness Mickey Heads. They look great!

Hello wonderful Milliepie!
Could you please make a design for me?
My sister is running her first marathon (not Disney) and I would like to surprise her by making her a special t-shirt with a Disney design. The t-shirt background will probably be pink. I would love something with a running Minnie Mouse if that's possible, and the heading "My first Marathon". If not, I'm sure you have other great ideas.
Thanks in advance!
Caroline :)

Milliepie - Could I also get the Mexican Riviera blank without the 2 palm trees coming in on the top/side? Perhaps I can actually use that design to create the lanyard badges.

Thanks again.

I put that together so long ago and since then my computer crashed and I lost the file that had it in layers. I can try to put it together again, but until then here are these. :)

Hi there! For those who are asking, i'm in the 2700's, so if there are any needed asap after that let me know. Thanks. :goodvibes

Hi Millie! My original post was 2977, but I updated it in 3029 because I didn't know you could edit a post :confused3 I was hoping I could get them within the next two weeks, so that I can finish my packing. We leave in 1 month, 1 week :yay: Thanks for everything!!!

Hi Milliepie,

I wrote to you (a PM) a long time ago complimenting you on your beautiful designs. I used your files to create my own magnets last year which came out very well.

This year we are going on an April 17th cruise on the Dream with many Dis'ers. We have been on our thread for a year now! I wanted to ask if you would create a design for our cruise. I love all of the art you have produced so I would wish to leave the design completely to you. However if it helps to have more guidelines please let me know. Whatever is less work for you. I was thinking, Dreams do come true and the date, April 17, 2011. I am going to iron it onto canvas bags for my FE gifts.

I am very sorry for asking and if you do not have time please do not worry it is fine. Really. Thank you for your time and it really is awful nice what you do for everyone. Wendy

Here you go. Let me know if you need any changes or if I mmissed anything. :)

Hi Millie, thank you so much they look wonderful!!! There were just 2 that were missed:
Tillie minnie pink mh.png with Tracy
Tracipiratesskullminniemh.jpg with Tracy

Sorry to bother you. Thanks again, you're very generous to do all the requests you receive. :)

Hi Millie, thank you so much they look wonderful!!! There were just 2 that were missed:
Tillie minnie pink mh.png with Tracy
Tracipiratesskullminniemh.jpg with Tracy

Sorry to bother you. Thanks again, you're very generous to do all the requests you receive. :)

No problem at all. I guess i just missed them. Here you go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter