Not open for further replies.
its me again asking for more
Can i get the following name fills
Gabbie Ariel Zebra striped
Shawna Tink green Zebra
Toby Mickey Tiger
Jessica Minnie Tiger
Thanks again

Could I request this one please deck_NYE.html?

Names:

Nanny, mom, Lola, Grandad, dad, Luke

and AmandaMiltonmhheart.html?

Jill & Trevor - celebrating 40 magical years

Thank you so much!
:cool1:

I am new to this site and love the work that you do. We are going to Disneyland at the end of March. I would love to make a few t-shirts for my boys.

I would like one with the Cars Name Fill done in the name Alex.

I also love the ones posted on your threads and not sure where to find them.
I would like one of the "Disney" done with the pirate theme with the sword and skull and flag. I'm not sure how else to request it or find it.

If there is anything else I need to do, please feel free to contact me. I am new to this site and this is one of my first requests.

Thank you for your time and work.
Camille

Milliepie I think you're designs are awesome and so are you. I really admire your work and only wish I had the talent that you obviously have! I Would like to make a request that I'm hoping you will be able to fill. My nephew is a junior at Appalachian State University. Could you possibly put the college seal for Appalachian State University into this Captain Miickey Head?

Appalachian_State_University_logo_2.png

(I don't think this is the right size to fit in the mickey head but I'm hoping you can resize it because I don't know how...LOL)

Milliepie....I may cancel this request of you and save you some time but you tell me what you think. I played around a little with it and this is what I came up with, please be honest and tell me what you think of it!

capthatmh-2.png

Thanks so, so much!!

Deleted. I saw how busy you were and did not want to bother you with creating a brand new DISign!! I posted a request on the main board.

Thank you so much for all the great DISigns that you did for me in the past and for all the things that you do here on the DISigns board. You are AWESOME!!!

Kim

I absolutely love your work! I have a few requests, please:

Name fills:
Poohfill name Olivia
akmmfill names Olivia, Hanna Grace (she goes by a double name) and Bryce
Stitch (like Angel.png on your share page) names Olivia, Hanna Grace, and Bryce

Thank you so much!!
Karla

what you did for DD is fabulous. I realize she doesn't have a name fill. So, when you have time since we know it takes forever to do it, could you please make a name fill with Jasmine for "Audréanne".

1000 thanks,

Poussière de fée!

Hi Milliepie

Have you had a chance to get to #3033? I've been out of town and hadn't seen it. I didn't want to miss it if you got time to make it.

Thanks~

Hey Millie, would you be able to create these with the names Jenifer & David..

sunsetbeachwalk.jpg
mickeyinnieheart.png

Thanks soooo much!

Hi Millie,
Just wondered if you were close to #2847?

I check the thread often and know you have so very many requests.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing your talents with so many of us!
Kathleen

Hi Millie,

I'm looking for a mickey head with the fab 5 in the middle. I don't want any text on it so the characters can fill the majority of the head.

I looked thru your photobucket & shared files but didn't find something like this. I appreciate that you share your talents!

Thank you very much!
Tam

Milliepie I think you're designs are awesome and so are you. I really admire your work and only wish I had the talent that you obviously have! I Would like to make a request that I'm hoping you will be able to fill. My nephew is a junior at Appalachian State University. Could you possibly put the college seal for Appalachian State University into this Captain Miickey Head?

Appalachian_State_University_logo_2.png

(I don't think this is the right size to fit in the mickey head but I'm hoping you can resize it because I don't know how...LOL)

Milliepie....I may cancel this request of you and save you some time but you tell me what you think. I played around a little with it and this is what I came up with, please be honest and tell me what you think of it!

capthatmh-2.png

Thanks so, so much!!

It's a little rough around the edges, but you did a great job! I love the font and color you used too. I went ahead and made a seal for you so you can use it again if you wish. I also recently made a new captain hat mickey head that I haven't had a chance to use yet, so I went ahead and used that too. :)

Hi Millie,

I'm looking for a mickey head with the fab 5 in the middle. I don't want any text on it so the characters can fill the majority of the head.

I looked thru your photobucket & shared files but didn't find something like this. I appreciate that you share your talents!

Thank you very much!
Tam

I have this one. Hope it helps. :)

Milliepie...thank you so very much for the captain mickey head and SAY seal!!! Yours looks so much better! You are awesome!!

Hi Millie,
Just wondered if you were close to #2847?

I check the thread often and know you have so very many requests.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing your talents with so many of us!
Kathleen

Hello,

I am close to yours. I see you need them very soon, so I'll get on them this weekend. :goodvibes

Can I make a request for Jack dcl fill with the cruise characters - I found you have Christopher and Emily and need a few others if possible - leaving next week for a cruise on the Dream and I love your Dream one with the dates that we're cruising!

Names request with dcl fill -

JACK

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19077581/4fa6c900/sharing.html

MOMMY

DADDY

GRAMMIE

GOPPO

If I can get Jack's name with the cruiseline letters fill it would be awesome - I've added the link - the others are not as important but I would really like to do them for the kids' door on the cruise.

Thanks! I just love your work!!!

Here is Jack for you. I will try to get to the rest this weekend. :)

Hi there Millie,
I feel guilty asking :blush:, but I was wondering if there was any way you'd get to my requests (post 3092) this weekend? I just have some time off and am hoping to work on stuff for our upcoming cruise. I can see you are very busy, and with school and a family, I'm not sure how you do it at all.

Thank you! :worship:

No problem. :)

I know I've seen this before but can't remember what causes it. I can't see the images of the finished work, I just get a box with a red x in it. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Hi there!

I sent you a msg but not sure you check those! I can only imagine how many requests you get!!

If you have time this weekend can you get to post 3259. It was a total last minute request so I feel bad, but we are packing this weekend and leaving Wednesday!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

:worship::worship::worship:

EDIT: I see you got my msg- thank you SOOO much.. you are the best!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter