Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are soo funny.... I totally understasnd..

These are all good, but if you can take the happy annviersary off.that would be good...and they don't leave UNTIL may....so I can even repost and let you work on others...just let me kow..

I would love to let you all know where I am, but I don't even know. I'm trying to keep up, but there are so many who need something as soon as possible and I am all over the place trying to get them all in. I have a couple in the 2700's a few in the 2800's and so on. There are some that I haven't even seen yet.

Here are your chairs. I hope that they are the right ones. Let me know if not. :)

I updated the link for you. :goodvibes How have you been by the way? Run any marathons lately? :)

It is not mine. Cute though. :goodvibes

mariachi.jpg

Stop doing this! I'm all done with my 5 million magnets and you put ANOTHER one up!

5 days left and you keep posting more good stuff. ARGH!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :worship: :worship:

Thanks Milliepie for the link to more journal pages. With yours and those others I can make the girls surprise journals for our trip. This will be one of my cute clues to where we are going...ok my last clue cause this will obviously tell them where...LOL

since you are overwhelmed with requests, I was gonna try to make a few of my own using your blank and letter designs on the that you have links to on the first page however, when I click the link I get a message service unavailable. Are your links down or is anyone else experiencing this problem.

Thanks

since you are overwhelmed with requests, I was gonna try to make a few of my own using your blank and letter designs on the that you have links to on the first page however, when I click the link I get a message service unavailable. Are your links down or is anyone else experiencing this problem.

Thanks

I think it's because I moved a couple of things around and need to update the links. If you click on the Pirate Disney logo in my signature it will take you to all of my DISigns in 4shared. Let me know if you need any more help. :)

Thank you so much for your reply. Let me just say your designs are amazing. They are so inspirational and make me smile as I look through them all. You are very talented.

Have a magical day and thanks again for yoru help!

Hi Milliepie- I was able to use one of your blanks and fill it in myself,:cool1:. Thanks so much for your beautiful DISigns. Good luck in school and congrats on all A's:thumbsup2

Jenn

Yes, I will have Mia done this week.

To make the graphics full size before saving..
Click on the picture. Linger over the picture when it pops up and a little 4 arrow square will appear that says expand to actual size. Click on that and the picture should pop up full size. Right click and save. Hopefully that works for you, but if not let me know and I'll try something else. :)

I got it to work!!! It took me a little bit but I figured it out!! One of the "kids" here at work helped me convert the .png files to a .jpeg so I could work with them. I'm having sooo much fun showing everyone at work what I'm doing. On Saturday I will be creating my magnets and I'm sure that I will have lots of questions of where I got all my cool pictures!!!:dance3:

We decided to tell the kids on Sunday morning and I will have everything put together and in a special Disney box for them to open!!! We can't wait!!!

Thanks again!

I got it to work!!! It took me a little bit but I figured it out!! One of the "kids" here at work helped me convert the .png files to a .jpeg so I could work with them. I'm having sooo much fun showing everyone at work what I'm doing. On Saturday I will be creating my magnets and I'm sure that I will have lots of questions of where I got all my cool pictures!!!:dance3:

We decided to tell the kids on Sunday morning and I will have everything put together and in a special Disney box for them to open!!! We can't wait!!!

Thanks again!

I'm glad you figured it out. Here's Mia's. This was the last one right? :goodvibes

I know that you are overwhelmed with requests so I was
able to fill mine and my friends myself. So please cancel #3426 and #3449.
Thanks!

Hi Millipie,

You are amazing! :littleangel:

We are traveling on the dream the end of March (2 families/7 people) and through your photo link I was able to find ALMOST everything I wanted for everyone!

If you have time - would love the following which are not there:

1) Amelia - Minnie Fill

2) Ben - Pirate Mickey Fill

3) Bonnie pink polka minnie fill

4) Josh - mickey indy

(http://www.4shared.com/photo/IKJ3Zn-v/Brad_mickey_indy.html)

5) and finally the life preservers (helm) one saying "The Nathans" and one saying "The Bells"

http://www.4shared.com/photo/gwOAQX7w/Piluso_Family_MM_Helm.html

I would be so very appreciative.:thanks:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Hi Millie- I do not want to pressure you, but i wanted to check to see if you might be able to get to these before we leave next week on the Dream. If not, I more than understand, I honestly don't know how you do it all.

Hello Millipie,

Is there a chance you could do

Peyton with a P&F Fill. I am making an 8x8 autograph book in artcow and would love to have her name on the first page.

Thank you for all you do!

I know that you are overwhelmed with requests so I was
able to fill mine and my friends myself. So please cancel #3426 and #3449.
Thanks!

I filled these and posted them a little while ago. Sorry you missed them. If you would still like to use the ones I did, they are all in my 4shared files under requests filled in alphabetical order. :goodvibes

I'm glad you figured it out. Here's Mia's. This was the last one right? :goodvibes

:lovestruc You are the bomb!!!!! Thank you soooo much for creating all the great graphics you did for me. Everyone loves them. Yes Mia was the last one I was waiting for. I can't wait to start working on my magnets!! I'm like a kid in a candy store - I'm soooo excited!

THANK YOU!
Reeni

Your disigns are incredible. Could I get four names done?
1. Melody with Ariel fill
2. Joel with Donald fill
3. Jerry with Mickey fill
4. Bea with Minnie fill
No hurry, we don't cruise until June.
Thanks! Kim

Hello there. Here are your names. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter