Minature golf?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We have been trying to play miniature golf every vacation (it comes free with our tickets) but keep doing something else instead. We are staying at the YC, so will go to the one close to there (Winter wonderland?), anyhow, only 4 out of 5 of us have tickets, my husband doesn't go to the parks. Is it possible for him to come to miniature golf and just walk thru or would he have to pay? I have no idea how much it even costs. Not a big deal, just wondering if a family can walk thru and not play? Thanks

We have done the winter wonderland one after spending the day at Blizzard Beach and it was fun and not crowded at all but hot! If I remember correctly they had a few misters.

Fantasia Gardens is super fun - but can get crowded. We've also played both winter and summer and both are fun courses. If I had to pick just one to do? I'd go for Fantasia Gardens.

We have been trying to play miniature golf every vacation (it comes free with our tickets) but keep doing something else instead. We are staying at the YC, so will go to the one close to there (Winter wonderland?), anyhow, only 4 out of 5 of us have tickets, my husband doesn't go to the parks. Is it possible for him to come to miniature golf and just walk thru or would he have to pay? I have no idea how much it even costs. Not a big deal, just wondering if a family can walk thru and not play? Thanks
We've walked to Fantasia minigolf from the Yacht Club on summer evenings. If you're going when it's hot, I recommend going at night so that you won't be miserable standing out in the sun & heat. Once we got to watch the Fantasia fireworks while we played. It was pretty amazing.

What does your husband do all day while y’all are at the parks?

When my husband is on vacation he has no problem with just spending time at the pool and going to the health club to work out. We have been going to Disney for 12 years straight and my husband is "done" with going to the parks. Last year we came to a compromise that he would stay behind at the resorts, which are lovely, the YC and GF and my 3 children and I would go to the parks during the day. He also played golf a few days on Disney property which he loved. Last vacation was the best yet because he wasn't cranky going to the parks and we spent time at the resorts as well and we always went to a nice sit down dinner in the evenings. When my children go to the parks we don't do commando, it's always around 5-6 hours a day. We were going to skip this year and do something else but wound up going to Disney again because it's always a great vacation.

When my husband is on vacation he has no problem with just spending time at the pool and going to the health club to work out. We have been going to Disney for 12 years straight and my husband is "done" with going to the parks. Last year we came to a compromise that he would stay behind at the resorts, which are lovely, the YC and GF and my 3 children and I would go to the parks during the day. He also played golf a few days on Disney property which he loved. Last vacation was the best yet because he wasn't cranky going to the parks and we spent time at the resorts as well and we always went to a nice sit down dinner in the evenings. When my children go to the parks we don't do commando, it's always around 5-6 hours a day. We were going to skip this year and do something else but wound up going to Disney again because it's always a great vacation.

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing. As much as I love the parks, just chilling at the resorts and catching a round of golf sounds heavenly as well!

Fantasia Gardens is an easy walk from the YC. Winter/Summer would require two buses now. Plus I think Fantasia Gardens is better. It's located across the street from the Swan, over by their pool. We've always enjoyed going in the evening since some of the special effects are better after sunset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter