Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

I am so sorry for your loss! I will be keeping Joann's loved ones in my thoughts through this difficult time.

Memom and Jill. I am saddened to learn about Joan's passing. Hold onto your good memories. Thinking of you all at this difficult time:hug:

Memom, Jill and family~ I'm so sorry for your loss. Joan does sound like a very special lady. Treasure your memories. May she rest in peace.:hug:

I know I already said it on facebook, but I'll say it again. I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll be thinking about all of you today :hug:

Thinking of oh and praying for you on this very difficult day.

I am so sorry for your loss.

What a wonderful woman Joan was.

I just read your sad news Memom. I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad for all of you though that her suffering was not long and drawn out. I'm so glad that you know she is in Heaven. That means it's not really goodbye, but see you later. I'm praying for comfort and peace for you and your family in the days to come. :hug:

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family now and in the days to come. :hug:
I have read ALL of your trip reports over the last few months. My DH and I went to WDW in early December and had a great trip thanks to learning from your trips and other tips on the dis. I was ready to book our next trip on the way home and he thinks we can wait 5 years. :scared1:
I feel like I know you and everyone that comments regularly. I thought I should post and become a part of DisTown.

I have not been on in quite a while but I wanted to thank you for the pictures you sent me during your trip. It made my day!!

I am so sorry to hear about Joan. My sympathy to you and your family.:hug:

I am glad you all had a great trip & cannot wait to read all about it!!

I commented on Jill's status this morning on FB, but I wanted to tell you, as well, that you guys continue to be in my prayers. I hope you all find some peace in her passing as you celebrate her life and remember what a blessing she was to everyone around her. :hug:

So sorry to hear of Joan's passing. She sounds like a special lady. I am sure you have taken what Joan has given you and passed it along to your children. I am sure that is what she intended and she is proud to have know you as well.
Keeping her memory alive through your heart is the best tribute.

:hug::hug::hug: for you and the whole family during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Joan! I will be keeping your family and hers in my prayers during this tough time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter