mini-trip reports HHI

canda

a Dis board vulture
I just got back from a week at HHI. the weather was great and the rooms were in order. Check in was great. Meet B'lou and shadow for toddler time at the dog house. He remembered us and my little boy. He is 2. Check in cast member was very enthusiastic. ( I hope I spelled that right.) The crowded conditions were nothing like WDW in the summer. It makes me glad I picked HHI for my Home Resort. I love the place. My little boy played and shared so well in the baby pool. I was very proud of him. He also was the star of the show at the dance party. (At least to us) We cooked most of the meals. Went to San Miguels and on recommendation from Rachel Ray, tried Hudson's on the Docks. My steak and wife's shrimp were very dry.

The gross item of the week was at the pool side table between the slide ladder and baby pool, was a woman clipping all of her toe nails and finger nails. I guess she made sure she would be the only person to sit at that table all week.

Thanks for the trip report!!! We are headed there in 3 days!!!

And that is SO GROSS. Some people just have no clue!!!!

canda said:
The gross item of the week was at the pool side table between the slide ladder and baby pool, was a woman clipping all of her toe nails and finger nails. I guess she made sure she would be the only person to sit at that table all week.

I hope she bent over for the toenails and didn't lift the leg up -- now THAT would gross me out.

....trying to erase BAAD mental image.

I'm just imagining walking up to her with a sheet of flypaper and saying, "Here, why don't you stick those on this..."

Ewwww, why'd you tell us that? That is usually our favorite table.

I can't believe you saw Shadow!!!! We have been to HHI 3 times and have yet to see him!

TMI on the toenails-- :earseek:

I hope she bent over for the toenails and didn't lift the leg up -- now THAT would gross me out.

nope, had the leg proped right on the edge of the table :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter