• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MinnieMouseMom's T-Shirt Designs

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!!! I was in South Dakota for a week and then I've been really busy at home/work trying to get caught back up!

Hello there,

Your designs are super! Would it be possible to personalize one for me - the one of Tink with flowers around her, with the name Eden and no date ?

Thanks so much!
Lori

minniemousemom,
Are you still taking requests? Your designs are awesome. I was hoping to get this updated to 2007 with the Fab 5, stitch, pooh, tigger, cinderella, tink, and Aurora. Chip and Dale if they'll fit.:goodvibes

tshirttaejaboys.jpg

Anyone have any recommendations for iron-on paper or tips for colored t-shirts vice plain white t-shirts?

Anyone have any recommendations for iron-on paper or tips for colored t-shirts vice plain white t-shirts?

See my webpage (link below) for the best dark iron on transfers.

See this link for tips on the iron on process...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1772213

If you are looking for a place to buy the tshirts - in the past I have used and liked jiffyshirts.com They ship out very quickly and have a great selection of brands, colors and sizes. If you are only buying a few and cannot justify spending for shipping - I have also bought from Joann's, Michaels, Target, Walmart, etc..

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter