• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MinnieMouseMom's T-Shirt Designs

I didn't know which Tink you wanted, so I did both :teeth:

lilostitchriley.jpg

tinknicole.jpg

tinknicole2.jpg

Hi Minniemousemom! I pm you but thought I would post as well! Could you possibly add Family Vacation 2006 to this one?

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d...shirtblankboys.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch13

And change this one to 2006 (and remove the other folks name) to this one?

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d...rent=tshirtamy2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design. I have been searching and searching for the perfect shirt for our blue t-shirt and I think this is the one!!

minniemousemm - I have sent you a pm for two designs. I just don't want you to miss it so I thought I would post here. I love your designs and hope you can help me.

Hi MinnieMouseMom!

Could you make a Tinkerbell (like in post #5) with just the name Melissa and no date?

Thank You,

Sharla

Thank you so much for the Tinkerbell design. My DD just went wild when she saw it!! :thumbsup2

Minnie Mouse Mom, your work is so awesome. I just discovered this forum 2 nights ago, and I am amazed by all of this talent!!!! If possible could you make an invitation to O'Hana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch for my DD Jordan on September 11,2007. Thanks in advance and whenever you get the time!!

Your work is amazing!

I just found this site today and I can't believe that there are so many of you who give of your own time to pass along a little Pixie Dust. You are GREAT!

I would love a Minnie pic for DD4 and a matching Mickey for DS2.

If you could do a plain Minnie and write "Katie" on it and a plain Mickey with "Owen" on it, I would SO appreciate it!

Thank you, thank you!

Kellie,
Your designs are fantastic!!
Do you think you could change this one to say Happy Valentines Day?
Thanks!
anniversarygeneric.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter