Mississippi

kthshh said:
I'm from a small town in the Mississippi Delta in Tallahatchie County. I am a Delta State University grad and I currently live near Dallas, TX.

My husband and I still have family in the area and visit at least once per year.

Free state of Tallahatchie, that means
you are either from Webb, Sumner or Tutwiller. I am a Clarksdale boy, lived in Cleveland for awhile and now live in Arkansas.

ADisneyDad said:
Free state of Tallahatchie, that means
you are either from Webb, Sumner or Tutwiller. I am a Clarksdale boy, lived in Cleveland for awhile and now live in Arkansas.

You guessed correctly. I'm from Tutwiler. Although you forgot about the east side of Tallahatchie County...Charleston and the surrounding towns.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You guessed correctly. I'm from Tutwiler. Although you forgot about the east side of Tallahatchie County...Charleston and the surrounding towns.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm a Band Director in Corinth and I worked with a former Band Director from Tutwiler: Dave Jennings

I'm a Band Director in Corinth and I worked with a former Band Director from Tutwiler: Dave Jennings

I was in band in Madison growing up, do you know the director at Hinds CC?

Anybody else from Mississippi? and Where? I am from Meridian Ms.

I am born and raised in Leland ms. Returned home after living all over to raise my kids. We work at stoneville - me with a non- profit that does work in indianola.

We love our disney visits!

Yes, I met him at the Marching Championship this past year. His name is Shane Sprayberry.

Yes it is. I went to Holmes community college with him!!! He is a great guy!!!

I was born and raised in Columbia Mississippi, but now live in Kingwood Texas. Still have family there.

I am born and raised in Leland ms. Returned home after living all over to raise my kids. We work at stoneville - me with a non- profit that does work in indianola.

We love our disney visits!

I'm a Delta State grad who did an internship in Stoneville for MS State Agric.

And I also worked in Indianola for Modern Line Products (MTD) before I moved to Dallas.

I was born and raised in Tallahatchie county.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter