MK Opening Family video montage - our wonderful day

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
We were selected to open the Magic Kingdom on March 5! We wanted to pay tribute to Mickey's Toontown Fair since it will be closing this year so we made t-shirts. I guess they liked our shirts and picked us! My hubby made this video of our experience.

NOTE: Our video includes a few clips of the opening found on YouTube (from other days). If you happen to have video from March 5, we'd be eternally greatful if you would share it with us.

http://animoto.com/play/f105BmsJ031NEx01ZQ4Ewg/
(If you have a fast internet connection, click HQ in the bottom right to see the high def version).

Thanks so much for sharing. What a blast!

My absolute favorite shot was Mickey running towards William to give him a big hug.

Nicole

I loved that video! And the smiles on your son's face were adorable. Thanks for sharing that!

What a great way to start your day. I loved when your son was jumping and dancing as the train was approaching. :banana:

Oh awesome!! What a beautiful family you hae. Looks like such a great experience that you had! :) Thanks for sharing :)

How exciting...brought tears to my eyes watching your little guy run to Mickey...that is what it is all about!!

The video was awesome. I'm sure you and your family really enjoyed it! I loved the shot with Mickey on the train with you all. :)

Did you all get to do other fun stuff as family of the day? :)

What a special experience for you son! Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Was there a photopass photographer taking pictures of your family?

I dont know why? But I'm actually crying after watching this....See Mickey run to your son. I so wish this for my dd2. Thank you for sharing.

That was a great video... I have never been to rope drop (at least that I can remember)... it was great and I actually felt like I was there... I am going to MAKE myself make it to rope drop next trip...

What a great, heart-warming video, dsneygirl. Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

The editing was really great on the video, what software? Really enjoyed it. And the song, is that off a Disney CD? And then who was taking the pictures and video of the three of you together?

That was awesome. I totally teared up when your son was waving to that huge crowd.

We actually saw the VERY beginning of the ceremony (from the monorail platform) but JUST missed you guys, as we were on the way to EPCOT for the day. Total bummer.

Beautiful video, though.

Thank you for sharing that-I'm all teary eyed. Watching your son was so totally cool!

I agree I'm going to miss Toontown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter