MK Opening Family video montage - our wonderful day

I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one sitting at their computer crying while they watched your wonderful video. Thanks for sharing.

That must have been amazing for your son! It looks like it was so much fun! I'm glad you guys were chosen!

Love the video.... I would love to get picked as Family of the Day, but I guess we would have to get there early:rotfl:

Your family is to precious:love:

We were there that day!! How awesome that you guys got to do that :banana: I think I may have some video footage of the opening, but not sure how good it is since I was distracted by the excitement of my kids! I will look this weekend :goodvibes

We know of several couples from our era who married the person they met on the program. But there are lots of other relationships that are not as long lasting ;)

So,the rumors about the International and College Programs ARE true!;):)
(What happens in Disney World stays in Disney World;):))

Absolutely wonderful and I do confess to having a big grin on my face when Mickey ran to your son, heartwarming.

I'll be there soon and I do hope to experience this for myself (well not really, it would be for my son and wife). Fingers, toes and anything else crossed for a little slice of Disney magic. :wizard:

AWESOME!!! JUST AWESOME!!! We leave for the world in 10 days and watching this made the tears start! Thank you for sharing...

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

AWESOME!!! JUST AWESOME!!! We leave for the world in 10 days and watching this made the tears start! Thank you for sharing...

We leave in 5 days and I couldn't hold back the tears as I was watching it too. Congratulations on getting chosen, it must have been a wonderful experience for all of you. Thank you so much for sharing :goodvibes

We were there that day!! How awesome that you guys got to do that :banana: I think I may have some video footage of the opening, but not sure how good it is since I was distracted by the excitement of my kids! I will look this weekend :goodvibes

Oh my gosh!! That would be awesome! Anything you have would be great. Please let me know. I hope we didn't look too dorky up there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter