• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Swap--Mailed Back to Swappers---update 3/31

ksjayhawks

DIS Veteran
Here's the scoop:
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MAILED!!!

When you receive your items, please post here and I will mark you down as received.

Thanks, everyone, for allowing me to host this great swap!

Darlene :sunny:

Mailed
Received

GROUP ONE
Main Street USA
Topper and library pocket/tag---havencruiser
Two Photo mats and squares---Michellepooh
Tomorrowland
Topper and journal box---AmericanScrapper
Two Photo mats and mini file folder---TPCShauna
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Topper and shaker box---Ohana 4
Two Photo mats and library pocket/tag---patchchild
Fantasyland
Two Borders and library pocket/tag--New England Eeyore
Two Photo mats and journal boxes---PixieDust32
Liberty Square
Topper and journal box---Queenie
Two Photo mats and shaker box---Daisy May
Frontierland
Topper and library pocket/tag---PoohBearLovinMama
1 Photo mat and 1 frame and journal box---jennyL
Adventureland
Topper and 2 embellished tags---Tink&Belle's Mom
Two frames and 4 squares---cannp123165
Magic Kingdom Title
Title and 2 tags--pjpoohbear

GROUP TWO
Main Street USA
Topper and 4 squares---christinadei
One Photo mat, one frame and vellum envelope ---marissat
Tomorrowland
Two Borders and 4 squares---PoohBearLovinMama--(friend Jen)
Two Photo mats and 2 tags---Jotash
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Two borders and 2 tags---knovak
Two Photo mats and tags---Michellepooh
Fantasyland
Topper and library pocket/tag---mickeyfan2
Two Photo mats and mini file folder
Liberty Square
Topper and journal box---ksjayhawks
two Photo mats and ????????--jennz
Frontierland
Topper and shaker boxes---tubachick
Two Photo mats and mini file folder---Lizzy1004
Adventureland
Two Borders and mini file folder---BernardandMissBianca
one Photo mat and one frame and four squares---VistaLiegh'sMommy
Magic Kingdom Title
Topper and library pocket/tag---Disneyland emily

Thank you, Kathy! We had a great time. We needed to get away and just relax and do what we wanted.

We went to Dallas on Sat and spent two nights with my dbil and dsil--went to the Ft Worth Zoo which was a lot of fun! My dbil cooked sunday night--took us all out to Chili's! We went to Austin and stopped for a surprise visit with dh nephew. When they told him Aunt Darlene was here to see him, he thought they were joshing him, then thought how would they know to say that?? He peered over the bannister at us from the second floor--the look on his face was priceless!--before coming down for a quick visit.

Then we headed down to San Antonio. We stayed at the Drury Inn on the riverwalk and moved our car only to go to Sea World and to tour the missions/eat at Dave and Busters. Otherwise we enjoyed downtown SA, sleeping in late, the hot breakfast, happy hour with the drinks and goodies, the pool (a bit brisk) and hot tub. I sat on our patio in the morning with hot coffee and my book and at night to relax before bed. We ate at a variety of restaurants along the riverwalk and at the market. We had great weather the whole time we were there, only a little rain on Sat when we left. Then it was back to Dallas for another night, then drive home 8 hours in the pouring rain!

DH and I had to go back to work yesterday, ds goes to school tomorrow.

While we were gone, dbil had to drive from Dallas to Iowa to take the inlaws up to Mayo clinic. dfil had 85% of his stomach pushed up in his esophagus. So they did surgery today and he will be there for 6 days. My mom who lives with us and is almost 85, goes to a care facility for respite care while we are gone. She fell and hurt her hip and leg, luckily nothing was broken, just bruised. Dh's great aunt who was 104 died while we were gone and two second cousins of mine also passed. So it was quite a week!!!

The house was all in one piece when we got back tho and we had no car troubles, so that was good.

Anyway, we are now home and back to "normal", whatever that may be!!!!

I'm off to make the elements for group two so I can get those packages mailed tomorrow!

Darlene:sunny:

OH my goodness Darlene it sounds like you've had a rough/good week. I'm sorry to hear about all the people in your life right now going through a bad spell.

I'm heading off to Boston for a wedding but will report back in when my package arrives.

Wooohoooo!

PM me when you've posted the stuff so we can arrange for me to pay you :)

:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I got my package today!! Everything looked so amazing. We really coordinated very well with our partners on every area. It was so much fun getting to open all those little bags and bundles to see all the fantastic work.

Darlene, did you get a chance to scan anyone's products? If not, I'll happily volunteer to scan and post the fantastic work so that other people can see them as an example.

What a talented group!

I can't wait to recieve mine!!! Thank You for organsing this great swap!!!

princess:

patchchild said:
:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I got my package today!! Everything looked so amazing. We really coordinated very well with our partners on every area. It was so much fun getting to open all those little bags and bundles to see all the fantastic work.

Darlene, did you get a chance to scan anyone's products? If not, I'll happily volunteer to scan and post the fantastic work so that other people can see them as an example.

What a talented group!

WOW! That was fast!

Thanks for offering about the items. I took pictures of everything and sent a cd to disneyland emily. She will post them on her online album site with the other swaps. My computer won't allow me to upload anything, so I am glad she is willing to do this. I need to call them to come out and fix it if I can find a date I can be home--dh may have to do this for me!

I got mine today too! I was so excited to open up the package, and then all the packages within the package, especially since this was my first swap. I'm so glad I decided to sign up. Everyone did a really great job!

Thanks for hosting, Darlene!!

By the way, this was my first swap but it has created a swapping monster. I'm now officially hooked!!

New England Eeyore said:
By the way, this was my first swap but it has created a swapping monster. I'm now officially hooked!!

Wow! great job for a first swap! My 8yo DD has already but in a bid for your pretty Fantasyland things!

Yes--I got my things yesterday too. Loved looking at them all! What fun! Thanks ladies for the lovely work. Now to get scrapping and put them to use.

Thanks, Darlene for your work! I will be praying for your family and you!

Can't wait to see mine.

Thanks again for hosting and doing the hard work.

:thanks:

I GOT THE STUFF TODAY!!!

WOW!!! I am loving EVERYTHING!!!! I am so happy that I signed up for this!!! I was stressing BIG TIME, but now that it's all done, I have awesome pieces to add to my scrapbooks!!! Thank you to everyone in group 2!

BernardandMissBianca, I am so glad we matched!!

Jen and I got our stuff today!! Woohoo! WEll actually, Jen hasn't exactly gotten her stuff yet (and she might not ;) ) I love everything. I'm so excited to put this stuff in my scrapbooks. Thanks so much everyone.

Thank you for all the work you did in coordinating this for us. Mine arrived today. EVERYTHING is so unique and wonderful. Thank you to all who put in so much time on this.

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
BernardandMissBianca, I am so glad we matched!!

Got mine today! I can't believe we were able to match perfectly right down to the distressing. I love the embellishment on the photo mat. I won't say what it is since everyone hasn't received them yet. ;)

I love what everyone did! Now hopefully I will get out of my rut and scrap again. I can't wait to use everything!

Did group 2 like my stuff? I'm so worried because it was my first swap. Was my file folder to big? That's the first one I made so I wasn't sure about size.

Great job everyone!!! :thumbsup2

Mine arrived today. :yay:
Ladies you are GREAT!!! What a wonderful job you all did!! Can't wait to use them.

Thanks sooo much for a great swap!
Susan :daisy:

I got mine today!!!

Thanks Group 2 For all the great stuff. I can't wait to get scrapping!!!!

recieved mine also yesterday...everything looks great...nice work ladies!!! I had lots of fun!! hopefully we can do it again soon!!

Marissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter