• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Swap--Mailed Back to Swappers---update 3/31

I received mine yesterday. Great work everyone in group 2.

I can't wait to start scrapping. :yay:

Wow! The packages are arriving quickly! How great!

BernardandMissBianca--your stuff was very creative and very well done. The notes on what materials you used, etc were a great idea to include! You and your partner matched so well, I would swear you two sat side by side and worked! :thumbsup2

I received my goodies in the mail yesterday and I am very fond of them! Thanks to all for your hard work!

Cheers,
Shauna

ksjayhawks said:
The notes on what materials you used, etc were a great idea to include! You and your partner matched so well, I would swear you two sat side by side and worked! :thumbsup2

I am so OCD about stuff like that. At least this way everyone can buy more stuff to match if need be.
I know, I can't believe VistaLeigh'smommy and I coordinated so well just through PM's. Us northerners must think alike. ;)

I got mine Saturday - thanks everyone! We'll be down at WDW in 5 days and I'll be taking some pictures to scrap when we get back! :thumbsup2

hahaha, I know! We even used the same color and brand of distress ink!!!

I love everyone's stuff! I make 3 pages last night!!!!

I'm home from the wedding and opened my package. Everything in it is wonderful and I can't wait to get a chance to use them.

Got mine today!! Thank you to everyone. I'm working on the scrapbook for our trip last February and have just reached our MK day. Time to put everything to use!!!

I recieved mine today- I love everything!!! I have just been looking at the photos- the other groups stuff looks great too!!! I can't wait to start scrapbooking my February trip!!!

princess: Caroline princess:

Wow! Mine have made the trip over the Atlantic and arrived in one piece. I honestly can't believe the quality of the stuff, it's beautiful!!!!! Makes me feel ashamed at my attempts!

ksjayhawks - PM me with your Paypal address and I'll get the payment for postage sent ASAP (I'm away all tomorrow though.) Was it $9.15?

Those look great! Did I see a Pooh & Piglet together shape punched in one of those? Do they have those at WDW? Yet another item I must have! :banana:

I am so glad that the packages arrived so quickly! Thanks disneyland emily, for posting the pictures for us. And a special thanks to everyone in my swap group for being patient and understanding about my mailing late. We had some situations arise, we were all kept informed and it all worked out!

I look forward to hosting again!

Queenie, I don't have paypal, but my friend does and she said I could use her account, so I will get it from her and pm you soon!

Just wanted to thank everyone (and especially group 2) for the great Swap items!!!

this was my first swap on the DIS and I was nervous.... but everything was great. Thanks to ksjayhawks for hosting and making up any missing elements!!!

thanks everyone... I think you have made me have just one more addiction!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter