MMMM So Good! Trip Report #2, Jon turns 39, again!

There was soooo much in this last installment I could twist.
But I'll hold my tongue.

Wally holding your tongue??..then this line must be killing you...

There was another cute gay couple we met at a pin trading cart that was looking for Woody from Toy Story and we had one.

...I can't be the only one who caught that am I???:confused3
...now I feel dirty

See, you fit RIGHT in!!! :thumbsup2

AK is my high on my favorite list because it just has a spiritual feel to me, but yeah it can feel like the surface of the sun at times.

I returned back to work today......it was a rough one I tell ya.....Anyway, I'm excited that I could come back home and work on my TR for you guys!!!!!

So where were we???? Oh yes, we were shopping for pins under the hat at DHS!

I can't remember what we bought, but I do know we strolled down the main walkway towards the front after we left the "hat." Jon wanted to go by Guest Relations to look at their pin book. For those of you that don't know about this, each of the Theme Parks have a Pin Trading Book at the Guest Relations Desk...everyone is welcome to stop by and request the pin book and you are allowed to trade 2 pins. We always have good finds when we go.....Anyway.....we stop by DHS' Guest Relations and went inside. There's was no wait at all. That is when we made a new friend who worked there. I can't say her name, but she was really really sweet and kind to us! She said she was so happy to help us b/c all day she was handling all kinds of irrate guests. While Jon was looking through the pin book, the CM and I had a great conversation...I told her that I work in the same field and we shared stories. She was such a sweet person! Anyway, during our conversation, she noticed Jon's Birthday Button. She told us to stay put and enjoy the pin book, she would be right back. Jon and I continued to look at the pins.....

She came back and gave us these.......

FAST PASSES!!!!

DSCN1972-1.jpg

As I mentioned before, the crowds were at a high level for the day and all the fun attractions sold out of Fast Passes. What a nice surprise!!!!! We had a total of 6, so that meant that we could ride 3 attractions. We were so excited! I went back in Guest Relations and thanked her and gave her a big hug! :hug: Jon offered to give her a free service at his salon if she was ever in our neck of the woods....;)

We were like kids leaving the Candy Store......just so happy!:dance3:

I said to Jon, "Okay Birthday Boy...what we gonna ride?????" :goodvibes He just grinned and started skipping....:rotfl:

We sasshay-ed here.....

DSCN1973.jpg

Oh how we love this ride....:lovestruc

The stand by line was 120 minutes....just crazy. The line was way out of the building.....

The Fast Passes for Toy Story Mania has it own Fast Pass...I guess they have a good supply of them on hand for all those folks that need a little "magic"...all the other Fast Passes she gave us had the fine print that read "Can not be used for Toy Story Midway Mania..."

DSCN1974.jpg

So we hopped right in the Fast Pass line, we were on the ride in about 10 minutes, I just hated that we didn't pass by Mr. Potatoe Head :sad2:

Here are some pics of us in the que line....

DSCN1975.jpg

Love the theming in here....just too dang cute!

DSCN1978.jpg

I had on my regular glasses, my contacts were giving me hell that day.....I was telling Jon how big everything look with both pairs of glasses on....

Behave Wally.....

DSCN1977.jpg

DSCN1979.jpg

All the Childhood Games we loved as kids. I think one my Nephews has this one :confused: Speaking of my Nephews, I can wait to bring my 2 little buddies here....they are going to love it!!!!

We were told by the CM to step in row....

DSCN1980.jpg

And off on the Midway we went!

And here are the results....

DSCN1983.jpg

I will let you guess who won.....

After Toy Story, we headed over to the Rockn Roller Coaster. By this time, I had put away the camera.

So we got backstage passes and jumped on the streched limo, no, make that a super streched.......

We enjoyed ride! So fun and love the music! The Stand By Line was 90 mintues.....

We wanted to check into the Hollywood Hotel and could have with no problem, the wait time for that was 30 minutes, but we decided to tour with Aerosmith again, per Jon's choice......

DHS was having Extra Magic Hours that evening and were opened till Midnight which was cool. The lines did get smaller at RnR, but we refrained from riding it a 3rd time. We were both getting tierd and decided to head into the Villians' Store....

DSCN1984.jpg

Love these two in Lady and Tramp.......

Of course Jon jumped to Jack's section.....

DSCN1986.jpg

So our night ended on a lovely bus trip back to the lodge......the bus was so packed. We waited 30 minutes for the WL bus. While we waited, we saw the POR and POP buses just continue to cycle through the bus depot.

We were back in the room by 1230ish and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, Jon's 40th Bday!

Great TR; I think you'll like staying at BWV next trip as both Epcot and DHS are accessible without bus transport.

Thank you!!!!! ;) We are excited about BWV! No buses!!!!! Well, just to AK and MK.....but we are excited to be next to those 2 parks.....and near Beaches and Cream!!!!;)

There was soooo much in this last installment I could twist.
But I'll hold my tongue.

Wally holding your tongue??..then this line must be killing you...

There was another cute gay couple we met at a pin trading cart that was looking for Woody from Toy Story and we had one.

...I can't be the only one who caught that am I???:confused3
...now I feel dirty

I just opened the door on that one didn't I????? LOL!

hummmmmmm...
You feel fine to me. ;)

:lmao:

Make me!

No really, Hold me down, Tie me down, and make me ;)

:rotfl2:

Are ya gonna pull a rabbit out of your hat? :cool1:

No, but we got some Fast Passes instead......;) Hey, don't you have some rabbits? Seems like I remember you posting some pics of your freind playing with the rabbits..:confused3

AK is my high on my favorite list because it just has a spiritual feel to me, but yeah it can feel like the surface of the sun at times.

You and Jon are related.....he loves AK also. I like it too.....I love all the details in that park....but it was so hot that day....

If his birthday was on day three, why was he wearing a Birthday buttton on day two? :confused3

Hmmm were you scamming the system? :rotfl2:

Hell I would!

Thank you!!!!! ;) We are excited about BWV! No buses!!!!! Well, just to AK and MK.....but we are excited to be next to those 2 parks.....and near Beaches and Cream!!!!;)

If I could stay anywhere at Disney I would first stay at The Contemporary cause it personifies my childhood ideal of Disney World; then I would stay at The Boardwalk because that area is so picturesque. :cloud9:

But Jeff I must say that flirting with the ladies to score Fastpasses is so mean...did Wally teach you that?

What is up with this en mass
traducement of la wally? :sad:

Sorry your already back at work. :sad1: But OHHHH am I loving this TR!!! Isn't it great when your minding your own business and a CM just does something special like the free fast passes?? Just a little pixie dust here and there...:wizard:

Sorry your already back at work. :sad1: But OHHHH am I loving this TR!!! Isn't it great when your minding your own business and a CM just does something special like the free fast passes?? Just a little pixie dust here and there...:wizard:

Yeah except when that pixie dust flies up your nose and you can't stop sneezing.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter