MMMM So Good! Trip Report #2, Jon turns 39, again!

I'll try...but when Davy Jones shows up all hell might break loose.

I heard the Dad was gay and that Carol was just a beard.

So dramatic.... I wonder what will happen next week on Carol and Mike plus 6

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Marsha professes her love for Alice and Sam punches her out.

(Remember Wally? All the young girls love Alice.....)

After we left the boat, Jon said it was time for us to make the big leap. So, we took our tickets and upgraded to APs! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: We got a great deal with the card that Ms. Jenn sent us! Thank you Jenn! :hug:

Not a problem love! Just glad I could save someone some $$$ in Disney. It is not an easy thing to do... I wish I could get rid of the three others...

So we were done and we left the YC. YC is a pretty resort....very upscale Rhode Island if that makes any sense...pretty....

The YC is very pretty. The BCV is now my most favorite resort. We will be staying there many times in the future I hope. :love:

I felt very "at home" at both YC and BC... I don't know if it was because of the very New England beach resort feel and the fact that I summered on Cape Cod.... I just loved it! :cloud9:

Upscale Rhode Island??? I guess I just don't appreciate that tiny little state... living a 2 minute walk from it and all... :laughing:

Jenn, can I just tell you how ill it makes me to be arriving on 8/1? The day AFTER those AP coupons expire? :sad2:

Can you order them ahead of time... I cannot remember....

I would be happy to send one to you..... (I think you only need one discount card per 6 AP's)....

Carol Brady's home town?

FYI - hate mint ice-cream too

I think you got me on this one, St. Paul, Minn.?

Here's yours, what did the family get with all the books of trading stamps?

Glad that Im not only one that hates mint...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful dinner!
I love ice cream. I think I could eat the ice cream in a Kitchen Sink by myself. It's all the other crap they put in there that would be a problem - candy bars, whipped cream, syrup, sauce, blech! We have never been to Beaches & Cream. We are always too full, because if we are in that area it's for dinner at Flying Fish or Yachtsman!

It was so good, we are going back! We LOVE Ice Cream.....love it love it love it! And all that other crap is what I want too!! LOL! That's the best part!!!

You will have to tell me about Flying Fish.....;)

I love mint ice cream.

As for the Brady Bunch the disappearing Tiger and I will watch by the sidelines.

You better rhoot for me then...:cheer2:

Not a problem love! Just glad I could save someone some $$$ in Disney. It is not an easy thing to do... I wish I could get rid of the three others...
The YC is very pretty. The BCV is now my most favorite resort. We will be staying there many times in the future I hope. :love:

I felt very "at home" at both YC and BC... I don't know if it was because of the very New England beach resort feel and the fact that I summered on Cape Cod.... I just loved it! :cloud9:

Upscale Rhode Island??? I guess I just don't appreciate that tiny little state... living a 2 minute walk from it and all... :laughing:

It saved a lot!!! It made our day!!!! Are you recovered yet? I miss it...bad....but we are back in 2 1/2 months....:goodvibes

BCV is cool....maybe some day.....:rolleyes:

Alrighty! Let's finish up Jon's day.....

So we get up and leave Beaches and Cream.....and here is a pic that I forget to post on the family that got the Kitchen Sink....

DSCN2019.jpg

We head over through the International Gateway and we are in Epcot! We love the World Showcase too, but we never made it back that way. We headed toward Future World. It was a very nice evening! Our bellies were full, we had the best Ice Cream ever, and it was just a very nice evening...;)

DSCN2024.jpg

Extra Magic Hours were going on this evening so the park was clearing out and it looked like it was going to be a nice night to do the things we wanted to do.

DSCN2027.jpg

Birthday Boy was getting tons of messages on his phone....mostly his clients.

DSCN2025.jpg

I was feeling a little "giddy." Not sure why....just a nice evening with my hunny.

We walked on.....

And guess were we stopped?

Anyone??

DSCN2029.jpg

DSCN2028.jpg

Jon's Birthday Gift from Disney was burning a hole in his pocket. I can't remember what he bought. I was talking to another guest that had on a East Carolina University tee shirt on and we both found out that we both attended there about the same time! It was nice talking about our college days with a fellow Pirate!

We walk over to "The Land" to see what it was like over at Soarin'! It didn't look too bad. There was a 40 minute Stand By time. There was a CM that walked by with a Pin Trading Lanyard on and she stopped so Jon could trade with her. I asked her if Soarin' was gonna start back handing out Fast Passes for EMH and she said no. She mentioned that as soon as Illuminations started up, there would be no problem getting on. Okay....we will see, it was about that time for the show to start up so we went and hopped on Living the Land....or as I call it, the tunnel of love. :love:

We both had never been on it. and there was no one on the ride. All the boats were empty. So we got on....it was just us and the CMs that were working it.....

I can tell you nothing about the ride and I did not take pictures. And that's all you guys need to know....:rolleyes1

It was time to fly over Califorina.....

DSCN2032.jpg

There was a 20 minute wait when we approached the enterance....:woohoo:

We were here in no time at all!!!

DSCN2030.jpg

DSCN2031.jpg

I think this is a awesome ride. We were in the last row, and it was good. I had to phase out the dangling feet above us, but it was fantastic....

So, we exit and Jon says we outta ride it again. And we did.....:lmao:

We get on the 2nd row this time and it was great! We had a blast!

Okay, by this time, I had put away my camera and didn't use it anymore. We were both enjoying the evening, so I just took a break from taking pics.

We did some more attractions....The Figment Ride and Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.....both were kind of okay....I didn't understand the Figment Ride. Who is he? :confused3

We go to Mouse Gears and I buy a whole bunch of boxes of the Mickey Shape Coconut Patties for my co-workers and some other goodies for my nephews.

It was getting late and I wanted to go ride Test Track again, and we did. We love the ending to that ride, thats the best part!

We head out to exit and we stop by Guest Relations before we leave to look at their pin book. No trades this time.....

We get to the bus stop and wait. We waited so long again.....I have no clue what was up with the bus system, but it took forever this night. It seemed like the other resorts had more than one bus running....not sure what the problem was. I tore into one of the boxes of coconut patties and ate a few....:rolleyes1

We made it "home" and the bus was packed all the way there. It made a stop to Ft. Wilderness and only 2 people got off there. The rest were WL folks.....

This was a fun night! We really enjoyed ourselves.....sorry that I did not take anymore pics of the evening, but it was nice to just enjoy the special evening....

Up next....."You wanna do what????"

I think you got me on this one, St. Paul, Minn.?

Here's yours, what did the family get with all the books of trading stamps?

Glad that Im not only one that hates mint...

Honey Please!
Girls want a sewing machine.
Boys a row boat.
House of card competition.
Ooooooh Ooooh Marsha bracelet!
Girls win.
Please mister open the store!
Girls get a color tv for the whole family!
snap!
:snooty:

No. The coupon specifically says you have to be onsite to redeem it. :guilty:

Oh man! That stinks!

Sorry... :sad2:

It saved a lot!!! It made our day!!!! Are you recovered yet? I miss it...bad....but we are back in 2 1/2 months....:goodvibes

BCV is cool....maybe some day.....:rolleyes:

Recovered? NEVER! :lmao:

I always want to go back... Nelson wants to go to Portugal... something about his birth place... yada yada yada....

J/K After next years cruise (if we can go) we will probably head to Portugal.... It is important to my hubby so it is important to me.... :lovestruc

Although... there is this little matter of my 30th birthday in March...

:lovestruc Portugal ... Especially the Algarve region :goodvibes

That is where we would stay for at least one week... We can use our DVC there!

Then I think we wants to spend a week in the Azores. Which is where he was born and raised. St. Michael's island, the village of Bretanha...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter